Doctor's Best, Best MSM Powder, 8.8 oz (250 g)

Reviews 4-star

It works!

Posted by Reviewer3158061 on Jun 09, 2010

Got rid of my headaches. Just have to take more than it says but that´s ok because this stuff isn´t poisonous. Just hope it will take my backache away too!

Pure optiMSM

Posted by Reviewer2177198 on Jul 14, 2014

This IS pure optiMSM. It's on the label. Don't know why a reviewer here said it wasn't?? Doctors Best website says they test all products for heavy metal compliance regulation limits .Jarrows is free flowing because it contains silicon dioxide, an additive to avoid. My Doctor's Best isn't caked. Just shake it everyday and it shouldn't cake. MSM start dose is 2 gm, increase up to 3gm x 3. If having detox symptoms, don't increase till they're gone. After several mths., reduce to 2gm x 2. All of the reviews here don't mention dose, so not of much help. iherb now won't ship to Aust., so reordered it through Better Health Int. and Swansons ok. When I ran out of this my back pain got bad again, so obviously it works! Like all MSMs, it doesn't taste good so I add a little flavored stevia.

The power of MSM

Posted by Reviewer1673569 on Aug 16, 2009

I'm amazed at how much MSM we need in our daily nutrition. I took it for my skin condition of eczema, and it actually helped it so fast! The powder of Doctor's Best is a bit hard to to dissolve, but it's definitely worth the price. I took more than the recommended amount, which was 10 grams a day, with no side effects. That's because my body needs it so much. Everyone should take MSM, you'll be amazed.

detox

Posted by Reviewer1974227 on Feb 27, 2010

helps keep the blood alkaline and detoxes alot of nasties like candida out

very good product

Posted by Reviewer3019220 on Mar 11, 2010

I tried the msm capsules, and while they did work I felt I could get better results with the powder since that is absorbed easier. The first time I took it I literally felt it cleaning out and going through my veins....so I i know it's working. It has seemed to make my hair longer and stronger as well.