Pure optiMSM

Posted by Reviewer2177198 on Jul 14, 2014

This IS pure optiMSM. It's on the label. Don't know why a reviewer here said it wasn't?? Doctors Best website says they test all products for heavy metal compliance regulation limits .Jarrows is free flowing because it contains silicon dioxide, an additive to avoid. My Doctor's Best isn't caked. Just shake it everyday and it shouldn't cake. MSM start dose is 2 gm, increase up to 3gm x 3. If having detox symptoms, don't increase till they're gone. After several mths., reduce to 2gm x 2. All of the reviews here don't mention dose, so not of much help. iherb now won't ship to Aust., so reordered it through Better Health Int. and Swansons ok. When I ran out of this my back pain got bad again, so obviously it works! Like all MSMs, it doesn't taste good so I add a little flavored stevia.

detox

Posted by Reviewer1974227 on Feb 27, 2010

helps keep the blood alkaline and detoxes alot of nasties like candida out

Worth the bitter taste

Posted by Reviewer3151991 on Feb 27, 2010

I've only been using it for a few weeks but my knees are definitely feeling better. Also believe it is assisting in my hair and nail growth. Taste is very bitter but mix with oj or chocolate milk. I take a tsp twice a day.

The power of MSM

Posted by Reviewer1673569 on Aug 16, 2009

I'm amazed at how much MSM we need in our daily nutrition. I took it for my skin condition of eczema, and it actually helped it so fast! The powder of Doctor's Best is a bit hard to to dissolve, but it's definitely worth the price. I took more than the recommended amount, which was 10 grams a day, with no side effects. That's because my body needs it so much. Everyone should take MSM, you'll be amazed.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer3158061 on Jun 09, 2010

Got rid of my headaches. Just have to take more than it says but that´s ok because this stuff isn´t poisonous. Just hope it will take my backache away too!

MSM powder has plenty benefits!

Posted by LivingNatural on Oct 29, 2012

I found out that Methylsulfonylmethane is one of the best forms of MSM powder. Have been taking it for kee irritation, since doctors didn't find anything from magnetic resonance imaging. The knee is much better now and I have found some other benefits as well. Excellent quality MSM with low price!

has helped my sore tail bone -

Posted by Reviewer2085750 on Jul 30, 2010

This has helped my tailbone be healthier...One problem is that it cakes a bit so you have to bash it with something to make it a powder...I am fine with it though because I would rather it be safe than filled with wheat or something poisonous just so it flows like powder....

Good one!

Posted by Reviewer1725399 on Mar 09, 2010

I used to take the capsules but this works faster.

very good product

Posted by Reviewer3019220 on Mar 11, 2010

I tried the msm capsules, and while they did work I felt I could get better results with the powder since that is absorbed easier. The first time I took it I literally felt it cleaning out and going through my veins....so I i know it's working. It has seemed to make my hair longer and stronger as well.

good stuff