The power of MSM

Posted by Reviewer1673569 on Aug 16, 2009

I'm amazed at how much MSM we need in our daily nutrition. I took it for my skin condition of eczema, and it actually helped it so fast! The powder of Doctor's Best is a bit hard to to dissolve, but it's definitely worth the price. I took more than the recommended amount, which was 10 grams a day, with no side effects. That's because my body needs it so much. Everyone should take MSM, you'll be amazed.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer3158061 on Jun 09, 2010

Got rid of my headaches. Just have to take more than it says but that´s ok because this stuff isn´t poisonous. Just hope it will take my backache away too!

quit taking it

Posted by Reviewer2441425 on Jun 01, 2011

I experienced the true "die off" after I took this. I don't know if this product is just not right for me, but I didn't know if was causing all the symptoms and I thought I was going to die.

wonderful stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1366336 on Mar 12, 2009

I put this in my dogs food every morning for their old age arthritis and it helps a lot. One side effect I've noticed since using this is, no fleas!!! Its the only thing I can see other than the glucosamine I also add to their food that could account for this. MSM is good for all kinds of inflammatory conditions.

Don't understand

Posted by Reviewer2784303 on Mar 09, 2009

Very good, and now I don't have to travel to Sweeden any more, to get it.

MSM Powder

Posted by Reviewer1051036 on Jul 05, 2008

Bitter, so mix it with juice. Disguises the taste.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2373084 on Jul 16, 2009

We all know that MSM doesn't taste the greatest, but when you mix it with a vitamin c fizzy drink, it's much more tolerable. I like the value and quality of this brand.

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer2432818 on May 13, 2011

I can't say enough about MSM, I wouldn't want to be without this product, my hair and nails grow very quickly, excellent for cancer of any sort, its the best of the best

Ok

Posted by Reviewer2045416 on May 22, 2010

Works

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1106421 on Jul 23, 2010

No additives, fillers, etc. unlike many companies offering the same MSM product.