MSM

Posted by 4979418038513746570 on Nov 01, 2014

I'm happy with the product.

MSM helped my skin

Posted by 4769745829063504399 on Aug 25, 2014

I am 43 have dealt with oily skin and acne for 30 years. As an adult, it wasn't as bad as I know some people have, but along with very oily face, I have constant black heads, mostly concentrated on my nose and chin and I had frequent bumps. Most it was stuff I could feel but it wasn't to obvious, but I also had fairly frequent break-outs that would take a week or more to clear. Then, last summer, I started breaking out like never before. It started with black heads on the side of my face and around my mouth. Then I started getting bumps all around my chin and mouth. I couldn't get rid of them before I had new ones. I became very frustrated and started doing a lot of research. I started taking zinc and also read a lot about MSM. A week after starting the zinc, I started using MRM brand MSM cream and At Last Naturals MSM soap. After 2 months, things had really calmed down. I decided to start using MSM supplements. I found some 1000 mg pills at my local co-op. There was some minor purging but after a while my skin cleared up so much (I also had some issues sleeping for awhile. I think it was purging residual caffeine, too). I was thrilled. I have since switched to Doctor's Best Powder. I like being able to control the amount I take. I am taking more than 1000 mg now. I have decided that my initial flare-up may have been hormone related. I had another break out after my pharmacy was no longer able to get my generic BC pill. I was switched to another generic and my skin started breaking out a lot again, though not as bad as before, thanks to MSM. I am now back on the original BC pill and my skin is much better again.

Recommend

Posted by 5601466100447648702 on Jul 30, 2014

Giving this to my dog who has arthritis. Feel like it's really working.

Pure optiMSM

Posted by Reviewer2177198 on Jul 14, 2014

This IS pure optiMSM. It's on the label. Don't know why a reviewer here said it wasn't?? Doctors Best website says they test all products for heavy metal compliance regulation limits .Jarrows is free flowing because it contains silicon dioxide, an additive to avoid. My Doctor's Best isn't caked. Just shake it everyday and it shouldn't cake. MSM start dose is 2 gm, increase up to 3gm x 3. If having detox symptoms, don't increase till they're gone. After several mths., reduce to 2gm x 2. All of the reviews here don't mention dose, so not of much help. iherb now won't ship to Aust., so reordered it through Better Health Int. and Swansons ok. When I ran out of this my back pain got bad again, so obviously it works! Like all MSMs, it doesn't taste good so I add a little flavored stevia.

I have ordered it many times

Posted by 5196307679141928132 on Jun 08, 2014

Good product, not many companies sell it. I mix it with glutamine powder and take it 15 minutes before meals

High quality

Posted by 5499732028248659548 on May 16, 2014

Very high quality MSM at a good price! I've tried a good deal of MSM brands now and OptiMSM is to me the best, and this one offers the best deal without any fillers or anti-caking agents. Just pure MSM. It doesn't dissolve as easily as some of the other brands, but on the other hand it's not as bitter.

Brilliant

Posted by Reviewer1355869 on Apr 14, 2014

Works very fast. I have extensive tendon injury and this helps me. I have used different MSM formulas over many years and this one is best.

BEST thing for my hair!

Posted by helznguyen on Apr 10, 2014

I've been taking Doctor's Best BEST MSM powder for over a yr now and it has improved my hair growth!! Before that I've tried lots of things but MSM is the only that has worked for my hair growth! I'm super happy that I discovered it. Pretty sure I'm going to keep using MSM for the rest of my life :D Long hair for everyone pleaseeee... I also noticed how fast my nails are growing out too, that actually annoys me, because I don't like long nails. Yes, I'm that chick. Same with my lashes and brows, growing super fast and long. Keep in mind that MSM doesn't thicken my hair, lashes nor brows, it just speed up and extend the growth of them

Seems to work

Posted by Flicka on Apr 09, 2014

I do notice my oily acne prone skin getting clearer so I guess this is working. Tastes awful but I mix it with vitamin c powder and juice and then it's ok.

Para pelo, piel, uñas, articulaciones...

Posted by ROSSITA on Mar 24, 2014

Tomo 3/4 de cuchara en las comidas y creo que si hace efecto, seguiré tomandolo. Si te ha resultado útil esta opinión marca el SI abajo, y para más opiniones pincha mi nick.