Works!!

Posted by Reviewer1152081 on Nov 14, 2011

With the consisted use it really has improved my skin and I have less shedding with my hair.

MSM Improves Joints, Allergies and Gut Health

Posted by mahajek on Aug 12, 2016

I love this powder form without any additives and fillers. MSM is used for Osteoarthritis and Joint Pain, but also detoxification, digestive problems, skin problems, muscle pain, wound healing, hair growth and others. I use it daily, and I also use it as mouthwash, because it is useful for oral infections. If you like, check my other reviews!

MSM powder has plenty benefits!

Posted by LivingNatural on Oct 29, 2012

I found out that Methylsulfonylmethane is one of the best forms of MSM powder. Have been taking it for kee irritation, since doctors didn't find anything from magnetic resonance imaging. The knee is much better now and I have found some other benefits as well. Excellent quality MSM with low price!

Worth the bitter taste

Posted by Reviewer3151991 on Feb 27, 2010

I've only been using it for a few weeks but my knees are definitely feeling better. Also believe it is assisting in my hair and nail growth. Taste is very bitter but mix with oj or chocolate milk. I take a tsp twice a day.

has helped my sore tail bone -

Posted by Reviewer2085750 on Jul 30, 2010

This has helped my tailbone be healthier...One problem is that it cakes a bit so you have to bash it with something to make it a powder...I am fine with it though because I would rather it be safe than filled with wheat or something poisonous just so it flows like powder....

quit taking it

Posted by Reviewer2441425 on Jun 01, 2011

I experienced the true "die off" after I took this. I don't know if this product is just not right for me, but I didn't know if was causing all the symptoms and I thought I was going to die.

wonderful stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1366336 on Mar 12, 2009

I put this in my dogs food every morning for their old age arthritis and it helps a lot. One side effect I've noticed since using this is, no fleas!!! Its the only thing I can see other than the glucosamine I also add to their food that could account for this. MSM is good for all kinds of inflammatory conditions.

Don't understand

Posted by Reviewer2784303 on Mar 09, 2009

Very good, and now I don't have to travel to Sweeden any more, to get it.

MSM Powder

Posted by Reviewer1051036 on Jul 05, 2008

Bitter, so mix it with juice. Disguises the taste.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2373084 on Jul 16, 2009

We all know that MSM doesn't taste the greatest, but when you mix it with a vitamin c fizzy drink, it's much more tolerable. I like the value and quality of this brand.