10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Doctor's Best, Best MSM Powder, 8.8 oz (250 g)

quit taking it

Posted by Reviewer2441425 on Jun 01, 2011

I experienced the true "die off" after I took this. I don't know if this product is just not right for me, but I didn't know if was causing all the symptoms and I thought I was going to die.

Great Stuff!!

Posted by Reviewer2036467 on May 17, 2010

Although, I have only been using this product for a couple weeks I have already noticed results. My skin looks firmer and tighter and I have no aches or pains that I usually have after working out. Also it's pure because it passed the purity test that I did where you put some in a glass of water and if it sinks to the bottom it is pure.

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer1683934 on Nov 29, 2009

O.k I herb prices are great. I like that I can get a great product for less and very fast shipping. This product gives results in such a short time. Stronger nails and strong hair at the roots. Nice one! I will definately keep shopping from this website.

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer2432818 on May 13, 2011

I can't say enough about MSM, I wouldn't want to be without this product, my hair and nails grow very quickly, excellent for cancer of any sort, its the best of the best

Love it. Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2480091 on Sep 05, 2010

I've been using Doctor's Best msm for about 3 weeks and I am happy with it. i bought specifically for my hair.It's hard to tell the results on my hair but it has totally improved my skin, especially my face. I can't wait to see what results I am gonna getafter using for 2 mths or so. Anyways, i love the products and I will defitely continue using it. I would recommend you to try it.