New To iHerb?

Doctor's Best, Best MSM Powder, 8.8 oz (250 g)

Not MSM

Posted by aRPiieS on May 24, 2011

Does not taste like real MSM so it can't be that, it is either very dilute or it has contaminations. Dissolves fully into water in about 5 minutes. The one and only MSM is original optiMSM made by Bergstrom nutrition, try that and you will feel the difference, iHerb optiMSM section is the answer, at least Jarrow Formula is real optiMSM made by Bergstrom nutrition.

not for certain types of people

Posted by philla on Dec 31, 2013

Brand is top notch IMO, supplement can be helpful if you tolerate and dosage appropriately. A lot of people will have severe detox reactions to this if sensitive to sulfur. Many people (i.e. CFS/ME sufferers) are inefficient at metabolizing sulfur compounds and the loose sulfur in this can end up as sulfates and sulfites. I tried a similar but swedish brand of MSM in '07, got hypothyroid and chilly for many weeks and months thereafter. Resolved when I upped the molybdenum and understood importance of methylation and transsulfuration in detoxing. For people having adverse reactions to this, it can be helpful to have in mind that the product is not stale or bad, but it might not suit your unique detox profile. If you include it in your regime, you may benefit from some extra vitamin C, Molybdenum and possibly a B - Complex (with high Thiamine, since sulfites deplete this vitamin)

quit taking it

Posted by Reviewer2441425 on Jun 01, 2011

I experienced the true "die off" after I took this. I don't know if this product is just not right for me, but I didn't know if was causing all the symptoms and I thought I was going to die.

Great Stuff!!

Posted by Reviewer2036467 on May 17, 2010

Although, I have only been using this product for a couple weeks I have already noticed results. My skin looks firmer and tighter and I have no aches or pains that I usually have after working out. Also it's pure because it passed the purity test that I did where you put some in a glass of water and if it sinks to the bottom it is pure.

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer1683934 on Nov 29, 2009

O.k I herb prices are great. I like that I can get a great product for less and very fast shipping. This product gives results in such a short time. Stronger nails and strong hair at the roots. Nice one! I will definately keep shopping from this website.