Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Doctor's Best, Best MSM Powder, 8.8 oz (250 g)

Good

Posted by Reviewer2978515 on Aug 22, 2010

I haven't been taking this for very long, but I've noticed my skin has gotten very soft. I take it daily mixed with water as well as mixed in with my facial and body lotions. I will definately keep taking it.

BEST thing for my hair!

Posted by helznguyen on Apr 10, 2014

I've been taking Doctor's Best BEST MSM powder for over a yr now and it has improved my hair growth!! Before that I've tried lots of things but MSM is the only that has worked for my hair growth! I'm super happy that I discovered it. Pretty sure I'm going to keep using MSM for the rest of my life :D Long hair for everyone pleaseeee... I also noticed how fast my nails are growing out too, that actually annoys me, because I don't like long nails. Yes, I'm that chick. Same with my lashes and brows, growing super fast and long. Keep in mind that MSM doesn't thicken my hair, lashes nor brows, it just speed up and extend the growth of them

Works!!

Posted by Reviewer1152081 on Nov 14, 2011

With the consisted use it really has improved my skin and I have less shedding with my hair.

detox

Posted by Reviewer1974227 on Feb 27, 2010

helps keep the blood alkaline and detoxes alot of nasties like candida out

Product too caked to use easily

Posted by Soycoffee on Jul 29, 2010

Before using this MSM powder I used Jarrow MSM powder. The Jarrow powder was just slightly costlier, so I tried Doctor's Best. I have high esteem for both labels, in general. In the case of MSM powder there is a huge quality difference: The Jarrow powder flowed freely, and came with its own measuring spoon. The DB powder is caked so hard that I have to scrape it every morning to obtain enough powder to measure for my morning shake. I do detect the expected effect of MSM -- pain reduction -- so my money was not wasted. My time has been wasted, though, chopping up the caked product every morning.