Has helped me.

Posted by Reviewer3291625 on Jul 19, 2011

Has been one of the components in amino acid therapy.

For the Cat...

Posted by Reviewer2536199 on Jun 11, 2010

I've been giving this to my cat; I think it might be helping her with her osteoarthritis. She's only 12 lbs, so I give her a quarter of the 1/4 tsp. dose (250 mg) a day mixed in with her soft food.

EFFICIENT FOR TENDONATIS IN FOOT

Posted by Reviewer1514410 on Aug 28, 2012

Extremely efficient for tendonatis in foot. I could not walk. Now I go hiking!!!

So far so good

Posted by mosso21 on Apr 22, 2013

Alot of people complain about the taste of MSM. I add 1/2 tablespoon of MSM powder to 500ml water and there is no weird taste. Try not to go beyond that, otherwise you will start tasting MSM.

Doctor's Best MSM Powder

Posted by ChooseHealth on Apr 03, 2012

Great stuff and it works for me. I have seen some tremendous results in my joints and mobility. No more hurting.

Review for a friend

Posted by Reviewer2937583 on Jan 09, 2012

I gave this to a male friend of mine who is 62 yrs old with knee problems. After using this product for 5 days only he has never had knee pain again. He says "He will always take this for the rest of his life". Highly recommend it.

Brilliant

Posted by Reviewer1355869 on Apr 14, 2014

Works very fast. I have extensive tendon injury and this helps me. I have used different MSM formulas over many years and this one is best.

MSM helped my skin

Posted by 4769745829063504399 on Aug 25, 2014

I am 43 have dealt with oily skin and acne for 30 years. As an adult, it wasn't as bad as I know some people have, but along with very oily face, I have constant black heads, mostly concentrated on my nose and chin and I had frequent bumps. Most it was stuff I could feel but it wasn't to obvious, but I also had fairly frequent break-outs that would take a week or more to clear. Then, last summer, I started breaking out like never before. It started with black heads on the side of my face and around my mouth. Then I started getting bumps all around my chin and mouth. I couldn't get rid of them before I had new ones. I became very frustrated and started doing a lot of research. I started taking zinc and also read a lot about MSM. A week after starting the zinc, I started using MRM brand MSM cream and At Last Naturals MSM soap. After 2 months, things had really calmed down. I decided to start using MSM supplements. I found some 1000 mg pills at my local co-op. There was some minor purging but after a while my skin cleared up so much (I also had some issues sleeping for awhile. I think it was purging residual caffeine, too). I was thrilled. I have since switched to Doctor's Best Powder. I like being able to control the amount I take. I am taking more than 1000 mg now. I have decided that my initial flare-up may have been hormone related. I had another break out after my pharmacy was no longer able to get my generic BC pill. I was switched to another generic and my skin started breaking out a lot again, though not as bad as before, thanks to MSM. I am now back on the original BC pill and my skin is much better again.

great

Posted by 4823159082200380569 on Dec 30, 2013

I love it I sleep better and my hair is stronger.

Posted by Reviewer2283823 on Mar 01, 2012

I have been using this for about a month now, and haven't noticed any massive results yet. I have about 2 teaspoons a day. I like the fact that its pure MSM-powder, without preservatives and so on. I am going to continue using this product.