Doctor's Best, Best MSM Powder, 8.8 oz (250 g)

Product too caked to use easily

Posted by Soycoffee on Jul 29, 2010

Before using this MSM powder I used Jarrow MSM powder. The Jarrow powder was just slightly costlier, so I tried Doctor's Best. I have high esteem for both labels, in general. In the case of MSM powder there is a huge quality difference: The Jarrow powder flowed freely, and came with its own measuring spoon. The DB powder is caked so hard that I have to scrape it every morning to obtain enough powder to measure for my morning shake. I do detect the expected effect of MSM -- pain reduction -- so my money was not wasted. My time has been wasted, though, chopping up the caked product every morning.

Not MSM

Posted by aRPiieS on May 24, 2011

Does not taste like real MSM so it can't be that, it is either very dilute or it has contaminations. Dissolves fully into water in about 5 minutes. The one and only MSM is original optiMSM made by Bergstrom nutrition, try that and you will feel the difference, iHerb optiMSM section is the answer, at least Jarrow Formula is real optiMSM made by Bergstrom nutrition.

quit taking it

Posted by Reviewer2441425 on Jun 01, 2011

I experienced the true "die off" after I took this. I don't know if this product is just not right for me, but I didn't know if was causing all the symptoms and I thought I was going to die.

wonderful stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1366336 on Mar 12, 2009

I put this in my dogs food every morning for their old age arthritis and it helps a lot. One side effect I've noticed since using this is, no fleas!!! Its the only thing I can see other than the glucosamine I also add to their food that could account for this. MSM is good for all kinds of inflammatory conditions.

Don't understand

Posted by Reviewer2784303 on Mar 09, 2009

Very good, and now I don't have to travel to Sweeden any more, to get it.