Wonderful supplement

Posted by TheRedWanderer on Oct 28, 2016

This is a very powerful general detoxifier. It is also good for your hair, skin, nails and building bones. You can work your way up to around 7,000-10,000mg per day. MSM starts to work effectively at higher doses, but is still beneficial at lower doses.

Billigt MSM pulver på amerikansk webshop

Posted by Rabatkode-Danmark on Dec 20, 2016

Jeg ved ikke 100 % hvad MSM er, andet end at det er 100 % naturligt forekommende i grøntsager. Jeg bruger det til detox, men du skal starte op med det stille og roligtm, da det er ret kraftig. Jeg bruger kun en kvart teske. Men det virker ! :) Giv gerne min danske kommentar et like her, og hvis du er ny dansker på Iherb, så klik på mit profilnavn, og brug den kode der står i toppen af min profil. Det er lige 10 % i rabat på den første ordre her på Iherb :)

Helped stiff joints

Posted by Reviewer2838145 on Mar 24, 2010

Great product. I could feel the difference in a week with my stiff joints.

so far so good

Posted by Reviewer1370879 on Aug 16, 2009

got my product really early (Way earlier than the stuff i ordered on amazon). Bought it for my hair and so far, it has done the job that I wanted. I also incorporate it in my drinks once in a while. Overall, I think I'm satisfied with the powder. IHerb is a great website and service for me so far!

For the Cat...

Posted by Reviewer2536199 on Jun 11, 2010

I've been giving this to my cat; I think it might be helping her with her osteoarthritis. She's only 12 lbs, so I give her a quarter of the 1/4 tsp. dose (250 mg) a day mixed in with her soft food.

Has helped me.

Posted by Reviewer3291625 on Jul 19, 2011

Has been one of the components in amino acid therapy.

EFFICIENT FOR TENDONATIS IN FOOT

Posted by Reviewer1514410 on Aug 28, 2012

Extremely efficient for tendonatis in foot. I could not walk. Now I go hiking!!!

So far so good

Posted by mosso21 on Apr 22, 2013

Alot of people complain about the taste of MSM. I add 1/2 tablespoon of MSM powder to 500ml water and there is no weird taste. Try not to go beyond that, otherwise you will start tasting MSM.

Review for a friend

Posted by Reviewer2937583 on Jan 09, 2012

I gave this to a male friend of mine who is 62 yrs old with knee problems. After using this product for 5 days only he has never had knee pain again. He says "He will always take this for the rest of his life". Highly recommend it.

Doctor's Best MSM Powder

Posted by ChooseHealth on Apr 03, 2012

Great stuff and it works for me. I have seen some tremendous results in my joints and mobility. No more hurting.