alloriginaleverythingworksnoprescriptions

Posted by alloriginal on May 23, 2013

NAC is a very effective all-around antioxidant. It is particularly effective when it comes to liver and lung health. For smokers, or former smokers, or anyone suffering from bronchitis or lung disease, it will clean out your lungs amazingly well. Take on an empty stomach (I always take it with vitamin c) and one hour later you'll feel like a teenager again. As noted by another reviewer, the directions on the bottle are incorrect; NAC should always be taken on an empty stomach (with vitamin c)for maximum efficacy. This is not my favorite NAC, by the way. To me, the Life Extension brand works much better (alas, it cost more too!). Doctor's Best makes a variety of high-quality, inexpensive product. Iherb discounts them even more, and offers free same-day shipping. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

good antioxidant

Posted by Reviewer1733570 on Jul 16, 2013

healthy cheap NAC, has some subtle positive effects on my sinuses

Too soon to tell...

Posted by MikeMember on Sep 17, 2013

Probably works as described, but who knows after a short time?

Prefer different form of selenium

Posted by Kareny on Oct 25, 2015

Yeast selenium is a very accepted form but I prefer a different source. Each to their own : )

Good, feeling a difference

Posted by ExactReview on Jun 13, 2016

- Helped me improve my energy levels - My skin also looks better - A bit smelly because of the selenium (smells like sulfur) - Fair price

Good product, good service.

Posted by 5625646306367129965 on Dec 26, 2013

Product is as expected and seems to be a high quality product. Delivery was quick and easy. I'm happy with the product and the service provided.

Good product

Posted by 5100669755909105915 on Jan 03, 2014

I will make tests.

my friend really like it.

Posted by 5284762417416194610 on Dec 03, 2012

my friend really like it.

helping hand

Posted by 4919943236722167168 on Jun 24, 2016

this definitely helped during my dieting detox I feel healthier still not 100% tho but still very good product!

I need more time

Posted by 4719827555844973382 on Jul 13, 2016

I use it like an chelator agent, i must give it more time to judge.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »