alloriginaleverythingworksnoprescriptions

Posted by alloriginal on May 23, 2013

NAC is a very effective all-around antioxidant. It is particularly effective when it comes to liver and lung health. For smokers, or former smokers, or anyone suffering from bronchitis or lung disease, it will clean out your lungs amazingly well. Take on an empty stomach (I always take it with vitamin c) and one hour later you'll feel like a teenager again. As noted by another reviewer, the directions on the bottle are incorrect; NAC should always be taken on an empty stomach (with vitamin c)for maximum efficacy. This is not my favorite NAC, by the way. To me, the Life Extension brand works much better (alas, it cost more too!). Doctor's Best makes a variety of high-quality, inexpensive product. Iherb discounts them even more, and offers free same-day shipping. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

good antioxidant

Posted by Reviewer1733570 on Jul 16, 2013

healthy cheap NAC, has some subtle positive effects on my sinuses

good

Posted by 4698366384269017508 on Aug 02, 2016

I'm sufferin from COPD. NAC thins the mucus and helps this way breathing. NAC is a good antioxodant, too. Prise/value ratio of this product is very good.

Best price v quality v quantity

Posted by chriswillisau on Oct 09, 2016

I've used a number of NAC supplements and although I can't tell if they're working or not, it's important to keep the liver as functional as possible. As I can't tell the difference between these different brands, I've chosen Doctor's Best because it's the cheapest when comparing the price paid, the quality of the product compared to others, and the quantity you get for the price. It also seems safely manufactured with no GMO or gluten.

Dr.Best NAC

Posted by 5103166398116292939 on Nov 22, 2016

Cheapest source of NAC around here with added selenium and molybdenum which I really value on this product. Dr. Best has affordable products, however I was getting better results with NOW foods brand. If you found my review helpful, please check the yes box below. Also feel free to check out my page for more honest reviews for products I've used&much more.

Good, feeling a difference

Posted by ExactReview on Jun 13, 2016

- Helped me improve my energy levels - My skin also looks better - A bit smelly because of the selenium (smells like sulfur) - Fair price

helping hand

Posted by 4919943236722167168 on Jun 24, 2016

this definitely helped during my dieting detox I feel healthier still not 100% tho but still very good product!

I need more time

Posted by 4719827555844973382 on Jul 13, 2016

I use it like an chelator agent, i must give it more time to judge.

Too soon to tell...

Posted by MikeMember on Sep 17, 2013

Probably works as described, but who knows after a short time?

Good product, good service.

Posted by 5625646306367129965 on Dec 26, 2013

Product is as expected and seems to be a high quality product. Delivery was quick and easy. I'm happy with the product and the service provided.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »