Effective NAC

Posted by Reviewer1654462 on Sep 11, 2012

Despite the instructions to take this with meals, it should actually be taken between meals with an activated B-6 tablet and 50+ mg of vitamin C in order to get the greatest benefit. If you smoke, this is an indispensable product and this brand is as effective as any of the more expensive brands I've tried. Aside from increasing your body's production of glutathione, essential for liver protection, NAC is particularly effective in clearing your lungs of damaging carcinogens or any other detrimental pollutants. In fact, if your dog is dumb enough to go after a skunk and gets sprayed, and you take it to the vet, the first thing the vet will do is give it a 1K mg shot of NAC to clear its lungs of the spray, which can be toxic due to its preventing your dog's ability to breathe with that oil covering the oxygen intake cells. So, for liver or lung protection/healing, NAC is essential and well worth the relatively minor expense, considering the benefits reaped from taking it in contrast to the damage done if you don't use it regularly. I was surprised that this brand worked as well as it does - just as well as any of the more expensive brands I've tried over the years - and its effects were immediately noticeable, so I would recommend 2 tabs/day taken separately between meals for anyone needing the benefits of NAC. (If you smoke, you will cough more because your lungs are being cleared of tar.)

NAC

Posted by sweetheart on Jan 18, 2013

Needed for detoxification! Helps liver to remove harmful stuff from body. Best when taken with vitamin C!

NAC

Posted by Jeanne1974 on Jul 20, 2014

I use this everyday to help keep my sinuses clear. It also raises glutathione levels, which helps the liver, and gives one more energy. My son is now using this between chemotherapy sessions to protect his liver and whole body from chemo drugs.

Satisfied

Posted by 4798809417343859988 on Jan 26, 2015

I've been using this product for PCOS since more than a month ,so far what its really notable is that my facial hair grows slower than before,and I mean there is a real difference as I have been trying really everything for this problem which Im fighting more than 10 years,Its first time something helps ,I have high testosterone due to IR and PCOS,after I complete 3 months using it I'd go check my testosterone levels and see if there is any difference ,Im taking the tablet 3x1 daily .

Gout

Posted by 4748136241622875611 on Sep 08, 2014

My dad had no gout attacks while taking these ! Great !

iHerb.com / Doctor's Best NAC Detox Regulators

Posted by 5218092998348966061 on Mar 21, 2015

I checked on Consumerlab.com for the best deal on quality-tested NAC. I found it at iHerb.com. I have purchased it several times from iHerb and strongly recommend it. Excellent service/product in every regard.

This can help ease many problems!

Posted by psoriasis on Jan 22, 2014

This supplement is worth more than just 5 stars. And the price is superb! It can help you raise the glutathione levels and protect the liver. Beside this it is recommended to take NAC during the cold.

Best alcohol reliever

Posted by 5014322862781613927 on Jul 03, 2016

Best product i ever had, to pop in after my drinking session. This product has prevented me from having a hangover the next day and it manage to digest my alcohol in my body. I feel energise the next day.

NAC - the new wonder supplement

Posted by 5592914818197732410 on Jul 06, 2016

Doctors are just now realizing the benefits of NAC. It is great for everyday use - best on an empty stomach. Good for depression ALL the way to minimizing drug withdrawal!

Great Organic Product

Posted by InTuneWithNature on Dec 05, 2014

At a great price! Plus NON-GMO and gluten free. Also has a natural vanilla flavor.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »