Effective NAC

Posted by Reviewer1654462 on Sep 11, 2012

Despite the instructions to take this with meals, it should actually be taken between meals with an activated B-6 tablet and 50+ mg of vitamin C in order to get the greatest benefit. If you smoke, this is an indispensable product and this brand is as effective as any of the more expensive brands I've tried. Aside from increasing your body's production of glutathione, essential for liver protection, NAC is particularly effective in clearing your lungs of damaging carcinogens or any other detrimental pollutants. In fact, if your dog is dumb enough to go after a skunk and gets sprayed, and you take it to the vet, the first thing the vet will do is give it a 1K mg shot of NAC to clear its lungs of the spray, which can be toxic due to its preventing your dog's ability to breathe with that oil covering the oxygen intake cells. So, for liver or lung protection/healing, NAC is essential and well worth the relatively minor expense, considering the benefits reaped from taking it in contrast to the damage done if you don't use it regularly. I was surprised that this brand worked as well as it does - just as well as any of the more expensive brands I've tried over the years - and its effects were immediately noticeable, so I would recommend 2 tabs/day taken separately between meals for anyone needing the benefits of NAC. (If you smoke, you will cough more because your lungs are being cleared of tar.)

NAC

Posted by sweetheart on Jan 18, 2013

Needed for detoxification! Helps liver to remove harmful stuff from body. Best when taken with vitamin C!

NAC

Posted by Jeanne1974 on Jul 20, 2014

I use this everyday to help keep my sinuses clear. It also raises glutathione levels, which helps the liver, and gives one more energy. My son is now using this between chemotherapy sessions to protect his liver and whole body from chemo drugs.

Satisfied

Posted by 4798809417343859988 on Jan 26, 2015

I've been using this product for PCOS since more than a month ,so far what its really notable is that my facial hair grows slower than before,and I mean there is a real difference as I have been trying really everything for this problem which Im fighting more than 10 years,Its first time something helps ,I have high testosterone due to IR and PCOS,after I complete 3 months using it I'd go check my testosterone levels and see if there is any difference ,Im taking the tablet 3x1 daily .

Gout

Posted by 4748136241622875611 on Sep 08, 2014

My dad had no gout attacks while taking these ! Great !

Doctor's Best, Best NAC Detox Regulators, 60 Veggie Caps

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Oct 07, 2016

I have bought it somehow by accident, maybe for some detoxification reasons but have not been using it and it stood in our cupboard waiting for its time. And suddenly my man got seriously ill. Diagnose was not very clear: something like tonsillitis and pneumonitis (both of them at a time). Doctors have changed 3 antibiotics for him, it was awful. He have lost 5 kilos, lots of strength, etc. After the illness, I saw that we have NAC at home and it is suitable especially for the lungs detox, clean-up. I think it did help much, along with cat's claw which we love especially. and huge doses of vit. C and other vitamins, minerals. His doctor was greatly surprised because of his blood test results (they were pretty good after such diseases and antibiotics). We could not be happier. Recommended product.

iHerb.com / Doctor's Best NAC Detox Regulators

Posted by 5218092998348966061 on Mar 21, 2015

I checked on Consumerlab.com for the best deal on quality-tested NAC. I found it at iHerb.com. I have purchased it several times from iHerb and strongly recommend it. Excellent service/product in every regard.

Best alcohol reliever

Posted by 5014322862781613927 on Jul 03, 2016

Best product i ever had, to pop in after my drinking session. This product has prevented me from having a hangover the next day and it manage to digest my alcohol in my body. I feel energise the next day.

inflammation

Posted by JNewell on Feb 20, 2016

Have used this product for two years now - I certainly feel the difference and no longer seem to have achy joints and body.

best price for nac

Posted by adhd-researcher on Sep 06, 2016

cheaper than other brands take it together with glycine + glutamine = same as what you find in reduced gluthatione

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »