Doctor's Best, Best Nattokinase, 2,000 FU, 270 Veggie Caps

Controlling leg swelling and circulation issues

Posted by Reviewer1316951 on Mar 14, 2012

I had severely swollen ankles and legs and circulation issues and had to put my feet up regularly to alleviate it. I had throbbing and pain in my legs and exercise made it worse. After four days on these tablets, the problem had gone. I take two morning and night. The problem does recur if I stop but I am much better. I would highly recommend these to anyone with circulation issues. I have now been able to regularly exercise and am slowly losing weight. My husband also takes them and he has felt better and slept better since starting on them.

This product works

Posted by Reviewer2525690 on May 15, 2012

An excellent product for managing and maintaining healthy blood flow throughout my body. The results that I feel from using nattokinaise indicate that this is working well for me....For anyone who is interested, those results include rock hard erections!

買給爸爸的,對他的高血壓和糖料病作用明顯

Posted by HealthlifeHK on Jul 23, 2013

爸爸因為有長期的糖料病和高血壓,我嘗試買了這個給他,沒有想到了,吃了1個月不到,身體各方面的感覺有明顯的改善,吃了3個月後,再去醫院做檢查,高血壓和血糖都正常了。 他現在還是堅持吃,我強烈推薦給大家買給自己的父母試試看。

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2905939 on Jul 27, 2011

I had a leg vein crisis and decided to try this stuff following the mostly great reviews. I went from painful hopping around with an ace bandage to an almost normal leg in about 2-3 weeks after taking 2 of these every night before bed. I'm convinced they contributed significantly to me not needing surgery. I would say that if you have painful legs, these are certainly worth a try.

Worked for me

Posted by Reviewer2873893 on Nov 20, 2011

Mind got stodgy. started taking this and within 2 months, things cleared up.