Awesome product

Posted by 5190543549762344981 on Jan 24, 2014

I was taken off Warfarin for blood clots after talomg this and my blood levels have remained normal. HIghly recommended!

Posted by Reviewer1325054 on Nov 05, 2009

I take this supplement first thing in the morning and wait approx 30 before having breakfast. This supplement assists blood pressure, blood flow and dissolves fibrin. Good to take before a long flight to prevent DVT.

Didn't feel great

Posted by yourhealthsuccess on Jan 10, 2009

I tried these and I didn't feel well on them. Felt dizzy.

May help with Lyme biofilm removal--talk to your LLMD or other Lyme literate practitioner

Posted by WildSweetVermont on Jul 21, 2012

Someone in my life has chronic Lyme disease, so I try to learn all I can to help. Herbalist Stephen Buhner, author of "Healing Lyme" and many other excellent books also has a specific website to address healing Lyme. That's where I first learned of nattokinase used to remove Lyme biofilm. I appreciate that nattokinase is made from fermented soybeans. I know that some folks rave about lumbrokinase, but I can't deal with the thought of a supplement made from worm by-products. Nattokinase is also *much* more affordable. Remember to always check with your own doctor to make sure that a supplement is right for you and won't interfere with other things you are taking, especially with any chronic or serious illness. "LLMD" stands for "Lyme literate medical doctor," someone who has more experience in diagnosing and treating Lyme disease. Lyme manifests differently in people, often with different co-infections, so what is right for one (or at one stage of the game) might not be right for another. Take good care of yourself, and heal well! :)

cardiac

Posted by Reviewer1829142 on Oct 18, 2007

cardiac support in an easy-to-swallow capsule

"Wonderful"

Posted by Reviewer2616657 on Jul 12, 2009

This is a wonderful product and at a very reasonabl price......

Best Nattokinase

Posted by Reviewer1990789 on Aug 03, 2009

Really does help thin the blood. I'm impressed.

Posted by Reviewer2378469 on Aug 05, 2009

I immediately felt the product going through my bloodstream and I thank God for having found it, since I know this product is helping me stay healthy.

Posted by Reviewer2428007 on Nov 23, 2009

Wonderful product for naturally dissolving clots!

great for the heart

Posted by Reviewer2438439 on Mar 12, 2010

IT makes me warm.I love it and will order more.great stuff. Thanks iherb.