really helps circulation.

Posted by Reviewer3290406 on May 06, 2010

It helps my arms to not go numb.

Wonderful product

Posted by 5083968428010857048 on Jul 07, 2013

I find this product really helps around pre-menstrual times to keep my blood flowing and prevent less lymph blockage in my body.

VERY GOOD!!!

Posted by 5664721953248270005 on Sep 17, 2013

I brought to help shrink my fibroid that was a size of a 3month old baby. Now since taking Nattokinase along with systemic enzemes I am so happy that my Fibroid is now the size of a peanut and no surgery YAY. I will continue to take this till its completely gone!!! Thanx IHERBS for selling this cheap and for a speedy delivery :) yoll are the best!!

Blood flowing well.

Posted by Reviewer2251071 on Apr 30, 2011

Great for my blood pressure. Love the price, thank you. I take this daily with the brand NOW Niacin 500mg

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1458989 on Dec 28, 2010

I started using this product because I was looking for a solution to my leg circulation problems. I tried several products and this is the only product that I had great success with. It really helped my blood circulation. I buy this product as often as I need it and I love it.

A staple.

Posted by Reviewer2345628 on Mar 29, 2011

I have a desk job, so I take this to help my circulation and prevent related issues. It seems to work and I've had no adverse reactions to it.

Tingling sensation

Posted by Reviewer1183429 on Mar 30, 2011

My brother and I can feel sensation in different parts of the bodies after taking it. I surmise that the blood is now able to reach these parts which were previously block

Best Nattolinaise, 30 veggie Caps.

Posted by Reviewer3181077 on Apr 27, 2011

It seems to be OK, tablets are small, easy to take. We don't know yet completely if it works since we haven't had our blood tested after using this brand.

Nattokinase

Posted by Reviewer2352505 on Jul 28, 2010

Some stomach irritation.

Aneurism

Posted by Reviewer2240367 on Dec 28, 2009

My Dad died of aneurism and the doctors could not tell me what caused it. I'm taking this to prevent going down that road. I noticed after taking this my varicose veins in my right leg have been reduced. I also read people who died of aneurism lacked copper so I'm taking that too.