Had a reaction

Posted by Reviewer2070836 on Sep 13, 2015

I had same reaction I do when I take flow agents... So gave this away.

Unsatisfactory

Posted by Reviewer2117776 on Jul 29, 2012

Did not feel any appreciable, positive cardiovascular improvement. If you neuropathy, please beware of taking this on a daily basis. I did and found that it makes my arm numb, 'go to sleep' and suspect that it is due to the presence of Vit K. The manufacturer insists that it doesn't contain Vit K - that it has been purposely removed in favor of Nattokinase. Doesn't appear to be true - so beware! Will not this again.

OK

Posted by run4bear on Jul 01, 2012

I suppose this is just fine, But I saw no difference before and after using this for a month.

I'm not sure if it's working.

Posted by Reviewer3073752 on May 27, 2011

I'm 25 and I already have bad circulation in my legs and lower part of my body. I'm not over weight, I'm thin actually, and I was hoping this would help. I guessed I've noticed a bit of a change, but I'm not sure if it's the yoga or my other supplement.

Be careful!

Posted by Reviewer2002281 on Jul 11, 2010

I started taking nattokinase after reading positive reviews and learning that I have a genetic tendency for DVTs and PEs (and clot extremely heavily during menstruation). I had only been taking this product for about two weeks when I noticed that my veins are far more pronounced now and I have bruises all over my body where I never have had that tendency before. I am stopping taking this product as I believe it is probably working far too well and has thinned my blood out too much to produce these sort of effects. I was only taking 1 pill each day. I truly hope to see a reduction to the bruising and noticeable veins soon. Be careful taking this product.

darn no K

Posted by Reviewer2105035 on Feb 18, 2009

Vitamine K was removed and I did not realize that before I bought this brand. I want K to help my bones and this product not only says it has removed it but says do not take with product containing K. So, it is in the drawer with the products that are bought and rarely used. My accupuncturist had originally recommended I take Nattonkinase, but it was another brand.

Blood Thinning

Posted by Reviewer1572141 on Aug 03, 2008

It seemed apparently to work in the early stages - I had to stop as I started to bleed which was very worrying. Stopped bleeding once stopped taking this product. I have no disorder to be affected like this.