Doctor's Best, Best Nattokinase, 90 Veggie Caps

Doctor's Best, Best Nattokinase, 2,000 FUs, 90

Posted by Reviewer1782533 From Canada on Sep 18, 2008

This is a very effective product. It has clearly made a difference to my energy levels and blood pressure. The Iherb team is very efficient at getting out the order and I received the dhipment within 10 days of placing the order even though I live in Canada and it went through all the red tape.

It's working

Posted by Reviewer2883993 From California on Sep 22, 2011

I do have to say my feet don't hurt as much any more. I noticed I can be on my feet a lot longer now before they start to hurt.

Doctor's BEST Nattokinase cured my irregular heartbeat

Posted by Reviewer2182017 From Mississippi on May 17, 2011

I am a 75 year-old active male. I work out with weight machines three times a week at my local wellness center. I also use the treadmill and other cardio machines. I ride my bike to and from the center (3 miles total). I'm fond of dancing and go as often as my lady friend feels up to it. I try to eat right, but I have a little paunch (not good). About two years ago I had dizzy spells and couldn't breathe well while singing in my church choir. I had an EKG that diagnosed my condition as Left Bundle Branch Block (LBBB), in which the left and right ventricles in the heart were out of sync. So I went to the internet and found that one of the causes of LBBB was high blood pressure, to which I had a tendency even though I was taking ginkgo and CoQ10 to control the condition and strengthen my heart. I felt that the cause of my high bp was probably clogged arteries. One of my alternative doctor's newsletters mentioned nattokinase as the best way to clean arteries. After taking it for one month, further testing showed only occasional skipped beats. The condition has continued to improve since then. Today I read an alternative health newsletter that stated that natto was very effective in clearing the plaque of Alzheimer's from the brain. So I've started taking two capsules daily now instead of one. I plan to stay out of the nursing home except to visit old friends.

make the best of world medicine your own

Posted by Reviewer2726154 From Washington on Dec 02, 2008

Elsewhere in the world they prescribe this to persons who have had major surgery to manage the formation of blood clots which can result after major procedures. My naturopath recommends taking these before during and for two weeks after international flights to manage the risk of developing a DVT also known as "Economy Class Syndrome". This product is not always available at herbal supp stores, and where it is it can be quite spendy. i-Herb offers a nice big bottle at up to 75% off.

Lowers blood pressure & more!

Posted by Reviewer3339052 From Illinois on Apr 10, 2010

We purchased Nattokinase for our Mother as she has poor circulation and high blood pressure. Within 2 weeks of taking Natto, her blood pressure was almost normal and her circulation in her legs has greatly improved! She takes one pill in the Am and 1 pill in the PM. Highly recommend!