Natto

Posted by Reviewer2129035 on Sep 25, 2010

Works great for circulation plus i have been able to stop taking glucosamine/chondroitin supplements for my joint pain. I sent some to my Mom and she said it gave her energy boost as did my wife. Highly recommend this product.

working on scars

Posted by Reviewer1235735 on Jul 28, 2012

I leave my bottles of nattokinase and serrapatase on my bedside table and take one of each when I wake up. After 3 months, I am seeing a few small scars on my face shrink and also an open nodule on my knuckle that was always infected and leaked joint fluid has healed and is shrinking after 7 years of living with the constant infection and ugliness. I considered taking more, but not sure of side-effects and is working. Thanks i-herb, I am addicted to your service and your prices. These things would cost more than twice as much in Oz!!!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1544707 on Jun 17, 2009

I have ordered another bottle already. Very good for blood circulation. I was having some circulation problems and so I have to load up on it and I am almost out with the first bottle. Folks, if you have circulations problem and your feet and ankles are swollen, order this and pay for overnight shipping. Take it on an empty stomach or in between meals. In no time, you should see results. I am writing about my first bottle, and the second one is on its way. Good luck to you all. Hope you see the same results as I did. Happy searching to you all.

Seems to work for me

Posted by Reviewer2452841 on Sep 11, 2009

I died of a heart attack in 1999. They got me running again, but I went for a few years having pain and angiograms that showed nothing. My heart doctor put me on diphenhydromine (yes, I know, it makes no sense) and I suggested Natto and he agreed. I haven't had any trouble since. But,I'm such an oddball that I don't know if what works for me applies to any other human alive!

Good Supplement

Posted by Reviewer3208029 on Jun 28, 2010

I've had mysterious pain in my left calf for a couple of years now. It's sporadic but always at night. No pain killer helped. Heat didn't help; neither did cold. Tried magnesium - no difference. Had an xray and ultrasound but nothing showed up. On my last physical, my doctord said to take a baby asprin a day. It helped greatly. Less often and the pain was less severe. So thinking that whatever the problem is, it has to do with a vein, I orderd Nattokinase. Seriously I have not had the pain since I started taking the product. I take 1 at night along w/ my baby asprin. Doctor thinks it might be a tiny kink or something in one of the veins. So far so good.

WE LOVE IT

Posted by MukMas on Jan 07, 2011

i like it a lot, good bye swollen legs

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer1977925 on Apr 30, 2010

I read that some people said it helped their varicose veins, which is the main reason I wanted to try it and it has helped much.

keeps my blood pressure low

Posted by Reviewer1608483 on Jan 31, 2008

Not sure what it's doing - but my blood pressure has been spot on - it took a couple of months but I am very pleased so far.

tumors

Posted by Reviewer1820992 on Apr 28, 2008

really works on shrinking tumors

Doctor's Best, Best Nattokinase,2000 FUs, 90

Posted by Reviewer2925093 on Oct 07, 2008

I was using another natto for some time. I have burning in the viens. The other product stop working for some reason, and the burning came back. I tried you Doctor's Best and once again I have no burning in my viens. I think your products are far superior to other companies and brands. I might add also your products are quite affordable. I can now afford all the supplemnts I need.