Doctor's Best, Best Nattokinase, 2,000 FU, 90 Veggie Caps

Better than aspirin

Posted by Reviewer2699940 on Jun 25, 2010

There is no risk of stomach problems with nattokinase as there is with aspirin to reduce the risk of stroke or heart attack by clotting of blood.

contains maltodextrin

Posted by Reviewer3281685 on Sep 10, 2013

I'm stopping buying this brand, since it contains maltodextrin. I took large doses happily for years, since i have a gene for blood clots. Now i'll have to switch to a cleaner brand.

It's working

Posted by Reviewer2883993 on Sep 22, 2011

I do have to say my feet don't hurt as much any more. I noticed I can be on my feet a lot longer now before they start to hurt.

Blood - slippery consistancy.

Posted by Reviewer2445651 on Jul 30, 2009

This is part of clearing the the arteris of plaque. I use this as part of my arteriosclerosis treatment The primary ingredient is high doses of cayenne pepper (105k to 140K BTU), granual lethisine, omega 3 flax seed, fresh garlic morning and night, fish oil and anti-oxigents. The slippery blood consistency keeps the blood moving more freely and less chance of clotting.I have also seen a lowering of my blood pressure by adding hawthone berry day and night morning and night.

Doctor's Best, Best Nattokinase, 2,000 FUs, 90

Posted by Reviewer1782533 on Sep 18, 2008

This is a very effective product. It has clearly made a difference to my energy levels and blood pressure. The Iherb team is very efficient at getting out the order and I received the dhipment within 10 days of placing the order even though I live in Canada and it went through all the red tape.