Doctor's Best, Best Nattokinase, 2,000 FU, 90 Veggie Caps

Blood clot protection

Posted by Reviewer2396807 on Oct 25, 2009

We like this product because it is made from non-GMO soybeans and has the K2 removed. We use it to help protect against blood clots causing strokes, heart attacks or phlebitus.

nattokinasse

Posted by Reviewer2434500 on Aug 12, 2010

good for the heart. good for depression.

Worth a try

Posted by Reviewer2386318 on Aug 28, 2010

I have been taking Serrapeptase,Nattokinase and Acetyl-L Carnitinne with Alpha Lipoic acid after developing peyrones disease and scarring on a coronary stent. My doctors could not offer an explanation of what was happening and I felt terrible even though blood tests and ateriogram showed good results after a new stent was inserted. I read as much as I could and discussed with my doctors the possibility that I was suffering from some kind of underlying inflammatory condition. Since the doctors could not offer any other options, (I already take a bucket of daily medications and exercise regularly)I decided to try these as supplements. After 6 months the peyrones disease effect seems to have eased rather than progressed and I have had a thorough physical and blood tests which showed normal results. More importantly, I do not feel like I am walking through treacle just to get out of bed and go to work. My doctors are encouraging me to stick with the supplements as they can see not detrimental effects on my blood chemistry or blood enzyme activity. I definately do feel better and think it is worth my while to persist with these supplements.I feel I should add the rider that my view is these are supplements to a careful diet and regular exercise. Diet and exercise provide the foundation on which to re-build health. cheers, Brad

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3319292 on Jan 04, 2007

I had poor circulation in my leg from sitting and typing at a desk 8 hours a day and usually not getting much walking. I think I may have been developing some phlebitis since my leg vein (GSV) was bulging out if I didn't keep it elevated. However, after taking this for a few weeks, my circulation got much better! Definitely a good thing to try if you're afraid of paying major bucks for some prescribed medicine. I did start getting some slight heartburn for awhile after taking 2 caps per day for about 2 weeks, but by then my problem had basically completely vanished, so I stopped taking it and my stomach went back to normal.

Massive Thrombus/Clot

Posted by Reviewer2201106 on Jan 28, 2007

I was diagnosed with a thrombus from my left knee to my groin, and the ultra sound confirmed it. I was on coumadin and warfarin, for two years with symptoms of arthritis, which I never had, and a extremely low labido(male)becouse of the drug. Since reseaching Natto, and weaning myself off of the thinners myself, against my doctors wishes. In fact he dropped me as a patient for noncompliance. I have to say I haven't felt better. I have no syptoms of arthritis, thank God! And my libido is back. I have had no swelling in my legs at all, indicating a clot, and I could not be happier with the product. I have told many about the product and my experience with it, and can only hope that the medical profession will open their eyes to the obvious benefits and actions of this enzyme.I have read lately that some are finally acknowledging it's benefits. I again could not be happier with the results.