Good for inflammation

Posted by gettingwell on Jun 25, 2013

I use this to help with inflammation caused by mold exposure; it also helps keep you from getting blood clots. I got this based on a lot of the other reviews. Doctor's Best makes quality products and iherb gets them to me in 2 to 3 days!

GREAT PRODUCT------Save 10 dollars by visiting my profile.

Posted by CHECK-HERE-Save-10doll on May 17, 2013

I ordered this for my mother. She has pretty bad blood circulation and due to this she has high BP. After feww weeks on these pills, she feels much better and the BP stared to go down. Will keep reorder them for her****

Warm hands for the first time in my life!

Posted by Reviewer1854340 on Apr 12, 2013

I started taking Nattokinase because I have suffered from cold hands and cold feet for my entire life (I'm 45 now). This has been worsening with age, to the point where I was getting seriously worried about being cold and fragile in my old age. I've tried other stuff like ginger and cayenne, but they had implications for my digestive system that weren't always good. Nattokinase was gentler on my digestion yet it was also more effective. The first time I tried this product, I took it before bed. The next day I had warm hands that lasted all day and all evening, even though it was during winter. I found that I was sleeping with my arms out of the covers, because I was warmer than usual. Typing on the keyboard is easier, because my fingers are no longer cold. I have found that one capsule per day is quite sufficient for me. It also seems to help me sleep more soundly, which was most unexpected. I don't have any other circulatory problems that I know of, but the difference this nattokinase has made in restoring proper circulation to my hands and feet is impressive.

Seem great!

Posted by Reviewer1296537 on Feb 21, 2013

I have been using it for nine months, for the prevention of thrombotic events, and so far it seems to be doing the job.

Can't beat this!

Posted by Reviewer1511243 on Nov 29, 2012

Small, easy to swallow capsules at a great price.

가격 저렴하고 먹기 편해요

Posted by 5352571628770348675 on Nov 08, 2012

콜레스테롤 높고 혈액순환에 도움이 된다고 해서 구매해서 먹게 됬는데 캡슐이 작아서 먹기는 좋구요. 효과는 아직 잘모르겠고 꾸준히 장기 복용해야 할듯하네요. 가격저렴하고 먹기 편해 좋습니다. 국내 인터넷 쇼핑만큼 쉽고 배송도 빨라 좋습니다.^^

gave me a headache

Posted by 5005400973687015734 on Nov 03, 2012

Used this twice, and both times got a terrible headache. Will not use again.

Seems to work well

Posted by Reviewer1336386 on Oct 17, 2012

I haven't had any blood tests to see if it's working, but I feel it is better to take than aspirin.

Seems good

Posted by Reviewer3102319 on Sep 26, 2012

Im taking these along with serrapeptase, proteolytic enzymes and wobenzym. I think those 3 are having the greatest effect on my problems (painful crunchy shoulder & toxicity problems) so im not too sure of how much effect these are having. but Im going to continue with the nattokinase too. Im feeling so good about my new discovery of these very powerful enzymes that im going to continue with all of them! Great stuff!

Circulation fixer.

Posted by Reviewer2262234 on Sep 07, 2012

As a diabetic, my circulation to extremities is not good. I take one or two Natto caps and the improvement is felt after a few weeks. I use this dose every day to prevent any complications from diabetes and heart/artery flow ons caused by diabetes.