Doctor's Best, Best Nattokinase, 2,000 FUs, 90

Posted by Reviewer1782533 on Sep 18, 2008

This is a very effective product. It has clearly made a difference to my energy levels and blood pressure. The Iherb team is very efficient at getting out the order and I received the dhipment within 10 days of placing the order even though I live in Canada and it went through all the red tape.

It's working

Posted by Reviewer2883993 on Sep 22, 2011

I do have to say my feet don't hurt as much any more. I noticed I can be on my feet a lot longer now before they start to hurt.

Looking for All the Digestive Help I Can Get

Posted by Reviewer2237173 on Jul 07, 2011

Being a person with Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, I got this nattokinase to try to give my digestive system some help, hopefully this will do some good, no issues or problems from taking it, digestion seems to be working better.

Works awesome!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1662321 on May 09, 2011

I am in a wheelchair and don't have the best leg or arm movements. I had a constant pain/pulse on the left side of my neck (day and night) for about 5 years, and 2 capsules every morning and 2 capsules every night for just two weeks and the horrible pain/throb/pulse completely vanished. Also my mom has been taking just one capsule each morning and is amazed that her varicose veins don't ache anymore and are noticeably shrinking along with her spider veins. Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saved my Dog

Posted by Reviewer1629916 on Dec 12, 2007

My dachshund went completely paralyzed in his hind end last year. This was one of the herbs we gave to him, recommended by our vet! It's a year later, he's still on it and he is walking 100%. It helps keep his blood flowing.

Lowers blood pressure & more!

Posted by Reviewer3339052 on Apr 10, 2010

We purchased Nattokinase for our Mother as she has poor circulation and high blood pressure. Within 2 weeks of taking Natto, her blood pressure was almost normal and her circulation in her legs has greatly improved! She takes one pill in the Am and 1 pill in the PM. Highly recommend!

incredible product!

Posted by Reviewer2262549 on Oct 09, 2009

dissolved a blood clot in my leg in a few days...doctors jaw dropped and he said clots like mine usually take about six weeks to resolve...he also said to keep doing what I was doing...I took this in high doses however...

Doctor's Best Best Nattokinase

Posted by Reviewer2585485 on Oct 31, 2013

I take this product every day. It reduces inflammation and keeps me very healthy. Highly recommended supplement.

Great results

Posted by Reviewer3252845 on Oct 30, 2014

Natto works better for me than Serrapeptase. Takes soreness out of my calfes. Customer service is terrible at Iherb.

Detox

Posted by 4997935047983022915 on Sep 29, 2014

Been trying this for a few months now cos I have some blockage in my artery, calcium score 52. Initially, there was a detox effect for a week, I had a droning kind of headache but it went off. Hope its working. Will know only next July when I go fir a scan again.