Effective blood thinner!

Posted by Reviewer2346507 on Jul 21, 2012

My 90-year old mother could no longer take Plavix or Wayfarin blood thinners due to ill side effects. She has been taking one Nattokinase everyday for almost 2 years. She has not experienced any ill side effects.

Posted by 5384191068512415952 on Jul 17, 2012

This is the second time to buy Nattokinase for my mother. It's very helpful for her blood thinning. BTW, it just took 2 weeks to be delivered my home in China. Great!

very good against bloodclothing

Posted by NEDERLAND on Jul 12, 2012

much safer the aspirin.

good

Posted by maznislava on Jul 01, 2012

My mother took the product in combination with several others. She can not determine from which of all enzymes is well

OK

Posted by run4bear on Jul 01, 2012

I suppose this is just fine, But I saw no difference before and after using this for a month.

Nattokinase.

Posted by roseonhigh on Jun 29, 2012

My husband tried these capsules and felt no improvement at all.

Dr.Best Nattokinase

Posted by Reviewer3016234 on Jun 27, 2012

Probably good for your cardiovasular system, it would be nice if there was some test.

good

Posted by Reviewer2989241 on Jun 08, 2012

Dissolved thrombosis

Posted by Mandrake on Jun 03, 2012

I had a DVT in one leg that turned into a pulmonary embolism. The embolism was blocking my arteries. The standard treatment is a clot buster like low molecular weight heparin followed by a VKA like coumadin. Long story short I chose to use nattokinase instead. Just like the pictures of nattokinase dissolving thrombosis in petri dishes within hours, nattokinase dissolved my thrombosis within hours. I could actually feel the blood flow return and my heart beating. I didn't feel so tired, lifeless, seeing stars, dizzy, etc. I just felt more like my normal self. The next day I was able to walk much further than normal without the excruciating pain in my leg from the thrombosis and the light headedness. Within a week I started jogging again, although I could only go short distances before my leg really started swelling and tightening up. It's been over a month and I can run for half an hour now. It's going to take a long time to recover from the PE, but I feel confident that I won't have problems with thrombosis again when I take nattokinase. The only side effect I notice is sometimes a little bleeding from my gums when I brush my teeth, but it's acceptable because this isn't nearly as dangerous as something like coumadin.

Makes a difference

Posted by 5735307082379389920 on May 30, 2012

I used to have terrible burning in my veins, but since Nattokinase, My veins are just fine. I don't worry about getting clots anymore.