Doctor's Best, Best Nattokinase, 2,000 FU, 90 Veggie Caps

Looks Good so Far

Posted by Reviewer2556799 on Jun 08, 2011

Started using this for high blood pressure after trying a number of other natural products that I had read were good but didn't work for me. This product seems to be helping, I have only been using it for about 3 weeks and have seen a marked drop in my readings. I am still working on the correct dosage but it does look promising. Right now I'm trying 2 caps twice a day I think I may add 2 more and see how that does.

Super

Posted by Reviewer1408428 on Jul 02, 2009

Nattokinase really helps for my fatigue, I have to take 2 every 8-12 hours, but it is nice in that it also seems to make my spider veins look less, also pain is less. I had some bad mold exposures and take cholestyramine when I am exposed to musty basements or leaky roofs. Also, after a week or so of taking it, my hair seemed to grow better on head.

Blood Thinning

Posted by Reviewer1572141 on Aug 03, 2008

It seemed apparently to work in the early stages - I had to stop as I started to bleed which was very worrying. Stopped bleeding once stopped taking this product. I have no disorder to be affected like this.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2680229 on Jan 15, 2010

It's a little early to report, but after only a week or two taking 2 of these a day, had a Dr. appointment and blood pressure was 120/76. Have never-ever had that normal of reading, well, especially in a doctor's office, you know the "white coat symdrome" thing and all. So, yes, I will keep taking the Nattokinase.

Seems good

Posted by Reviewer3102319 on Sep 26, 2012

Im taking these along with serrapeptase, proteolytic enzymes and wobenzym. I think those 3 are having the greatest effect on my problems (painful crunchy shoulder & toxicity problems) so im not too sure of how much effect these are having. but Im going to continue with the nattokinase too. Im feeling so good about my new discovery of these very powerful enzymes that im going to continue with all of them! Great stuff!