To avoid blood clots

Posted by Reviewer3151270 on Jan 08, 2013

I took this during and after substantial varicose vein treatment to avoid blood clots. I also used it for two long haul flights that were straight after each other.

Nattokinase

Posted by Reviewer1325054 on Nov 05, 2009

I take this supplement first thing in the morning and wait approx 30 before having breakfast. This supplement assists blood pressure, blood flow and dissolves fibrin. Good to take before a long flight to prevent DVT.

Didn't feel great

Posted by yourhealthsuccess on Jan 10, 2009

I tried these and I didn't feel well on them. Felt dizzy.

May help with Lyme biofilm removal--talk to your LLMD or other Lyme literate practitioner

Posted by WildSweetVermont on Jul 21, 2012

Someone in my life has chronic Lyme disease, so I try to learn all I can to help. Herbalist Stephen Buhner, author of "Healing Lyme" and many other excellent books also has a specific website to address healing Lyme. That's where I first learned of nattokinase used to remove Lyme biofilm. I appreciate that nattokinase is made from fermented soybeans. I know that some folks rave about lumbrokinase, but I can't deal with the thought of a supplement made from worm by-products. Nattokinase is also *much* more affordable. Remember to always check with your own doctor to make sure that a supplement is right for you and won't interfere with other things you are taking, especially with any chronic or serious illness. "LLMD" stands for "Lyme literate medical doctor," someone who has more experience in diagnosing and treating Lyme disease. Lyme manifests differently in people, often with different co-infections, so what is right for one (or at one stage of the game) might not be right for another. Take good care of yourself, and heal well! :)

cardiac

Posted by Reviewer1829142 on Oct 18, 2007

cardiac support in an easy-to-swallow capsule

Wonderful product

Posted by 5083968428010857048 on Jul 07, 2013

I find this product really helps around pre-menstrual times to keep my blood flowing and prevent less lymph blockage in my body.

Best Nattokinase

Posted by Reviewer1990789 on Aug 03, 2009

Really does help thin the blood. I'm impressed.

VERY GOOD!!!

Posted by 5664721953248270005 on Sep 17, 2013

I brought to help shrink my fibroid that was a size of a 3month old baby. Now since taking Nattokinase along with systemic enzemes I am so happy that my Fibroid is now the size of a peanut and no surgery YAY. I will continue to take this till its completely gone!!! Thanx IHERBS for selling this cheap and for a speedy delivery :) yoll are the best!!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1458989 on Dec 28, 2010

I started using this product because I was looking for a solution to my leg circulation problems. I tried several products and this is the only product that I had great success with. It really helped my blood circulation. I buy this product as often as I need it and I love it.

Tingling sensation

Posted by Reviewer1183429 on Mar 30, 2011

My brother and I can feel sensation in different parts of the bodies after taking it. I surmise that the blood is now able to reach these parts which were previously block