Blood clot protection

Posted by Reviewer2396807 on Oct 25, 2009

We like this product because it is made from non-GMO soybeans and has the K2 removed. We use it to help protect against blood clots causing strokes, heart attacks or phlebitus.

Worth a try

Posted by Reviewer2386318 on Aug 28, 2010

I have been taking Serrapeptase,Nattokinase and Acetyl-L Carnitinne with Alpha Lipoic acid after developing peyrones disease and scarring on a coronary stent. My doctors could not offer an explanation of what was happening and I felt terrible even though blood tests and ateriogram showed good results after a new stent was inserted. I read as much as I could and discussed with my doctors the possibility that I was suffering from some kind of underlying inflammatory condition. Since the doctors could not offer any other options, (I already take a bucket of daily medications and exercise regularly)I decided to try these as supplements. After 6 months the peyrones disease effect seems to have eased rather than progressed and I have had a thorough physical and blood tests which showed normal results. More importantly, I do not feel like I am walking through treacle just to get out of bed and go to work. My doctors are encouraging me to stick with the supplements as they can see not detrimental effects on my blood chemistry or blood enzyme activity. I definately do feel better and think it is worth my while to persist with these supplements.I feel I should add the rider that my view is these are supplements to a careful diet and regular exercise. Diet and exercise provide the foundation on which to re-build health. cheers, Brad

In daily use

Posted by Reviewer3252586 on Dec 10, 2011

I use Nattokinasse for instead of warfarin.

가격 저렴하고 먹기 편해요

Posted by 5352571628770348675 on Nov 08, 2012

콜레스테롤 높고 혈액순환에 도움이 된다고 해서 구매해서 먹게 됬는데 캡슐이 작아서 먹기는 좋구요. 효과는 아직 잘모르겠고 꾸준히 장기 복용해야 할듯하네요. 가격저렴하고 먹기 편해 좋습니다. 국내 인터넷 쇼핑만큼 쉽고 배송도 빨라 좋습니다.^^

nattokinasse

Posted by Reviewer2434500 on Aug 12, 2010

good for the heart. good for depression.

Great for Sinus Headaches

Posted by Reviewer1677159 on Aug 11, 2012

It is a great product if you get headaches caused from inflammation in your sinuses.

Natural blood thinner

Posted by Reviewer1827642 on Apr 21, 2010

I have been using this product for almost 5 months now and I have not had any problems with clots or side effects. It appears to be helping with my tendancy to clot easily and with leg and ankle swelling. You can't beat the price anywhere. Local stores sell it for almost twice as much. Thank you iherb for fast delivery and low shipping charges.

Helps Lower Blood Pressure!

Posted by Reviewer2091347 on Nov 13, 2010

Bought this for my 77 year old Mother who suffers from high cholesterol and high blood pressure. She desperately wants to get off her meds so I recommended that she try this (along with policosanol). After a little over a week her blood pressure dropped from 138 (a.m.) to between 118-124. It's a definite step in the right direction!! Oh, by the way, don't know if it's from this or not, but, she also lost 5 lbs (down to 119 and she's always been mid to upper 120's).

Looks Good so Far

Posted by Reviewer2556799 on Jun 08, 2011

Started using this for high blood pressure after trying a number of other natural products that I had read were good but didn't work for me. This product seems to be helping, I have only been using it for about 3 weeks and have seen a marked drop in my readings. I am still working on the correct dosage but it does look promising. Right now I'm trying 2 caps twice a day I think I may add 2 more and see how that does.

good results/maybe

Posted by Reviewer1619000 on May 05, 2011

UPDATE May5/2011. Am now convinced Fish oil does anything that this product can do and I need to limit expenditures.[original review]:have used daily for only 3 weeks. joint pain has diminished markedly. I have no other explanation but the Nattokinase