Amazing result

Posted by Reviewer2927677 on Nov 04, 2009

I am 71. Three months ago, I noticed my pulse was "missing beats", maybe one in six. After EKG and Holter monitor, my doctor and a cardiologist he consulted diagnosed me with PAC (premature atrial contraction) and PAT (paroxysmal atrial tachycardia), but it wasn't serious enough for medication yet, though he did recommend magnesium. He said come back and see me in a while. Since then my pulse seemed to get more irregular, despite magnesium aspartate. I searched reviews on iherb and found Doctor's Best Nattokinase. I took four capsules a day. Within a week my pulse was totally even and the rate around 70 (from 100). I am also much more energetic and can feel my blood flowing. To me this is a small miracle! Thanks.

Welcomed Relief!

Posted by Reviewer1152511 on Jun 16, 2009

I'm a very active 62 year old male in good health and physical condition. However, I recently experienced severe "burning" pain in the calf muscles of both legs. My doctor examined me and informed me that I had developed P.A.D.s (peripheral vascular disease). I've always walked 3-5 miles daily, but with the onset of this condition walking is "extremely" painful. The doctor informed me that I should keep walking and eventually the "burning" pain would become less severe and hopefully go away entirely. In the meantime, there was nothing he could prescribe to eliminate the "burning" while walking! While talking with my my aunt one day, she suggested that I try Doctors Best, Best Nattokinase. Upon receipt of the product I took one capsule that morning and another that evening. The next morning I went for a 4 mile walk and you guessed it, "No more burning pain"! And, I continue to take two capsules daily.

Good product at a good price

Posted by Reviewer2808598 on Oct 25, 2007

It helped my wife. It cleared a blocked artery. She was to have surgery, but did not need it after taking nattokinase.

In daily use

Posted by Reviewer3252586 on Dec 10, 2011

I use Nattokinasse for instead of warfarin.

가격 저렴하고 먹기 편해요

Posted by 5352571628770348675 on Nov 08, 2012

콜레스테롤 높고 혈액순환에 도움이 된다고 해서 구매해서 먹게 됬는데 캡슐이 작아서 먹기는 좋구요. 효과는 아직 잘모르겠고 꾸준히 장기 복용해야 할듯하네요. 가격저렴하고 먹기 편해 좋습니다. 국내 인터넷 쇼핑만큼 쉽고 배송도 빨라 좋습니다.^^

nattokinasse

Posted by Reviewer2434500 on Aug 12, 2010

good for the heart. good for depression.

Makes tinnitus worse!

Posted by Reviewer1463232 on Dec 21, 2010

Unfortunately, I have tinnitus. When I first used this product it seemed to get much worse. I stopped it for a couple weeks, and then went back on again. Same result; tinnitus worsened, big-time. I tried for a third time of staying off for awhile, til the tinnitus lessened. I took only the minimum doze for 3-5 days and the tinnitus, once again became almost unbearable. It is clear from testing this three times that it was not a coincidence, I'm sorry to say. As for other Doctor's Best products, they are excellent as is iHerb's value and service! I have used iHerb for 8 years now.

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3319292 on Jan 04, 2007

I had poor circulation in my leg from sitting and typing at a desk 8 hours a day and usually not getting much walking. I think I may have been developing some phlebitis since my leg vein (GSV) was bulging out if I didn't keep it elevated. However, after taking this for a few weeks, my circulation got much better! Definitely a good thing to try if you're afraid of paying major bucks for some prescribed medicine. I did start getting some slight heartburn for awhile after taking 2 caps per day for about 2 weeks, but by then my problem had basically completely vanished, so I stopped taking it and my stomach went back to normal.

Massive Thrombus/Clot

Posted by Reviewer2201106 on Jan 28, 2007

I was diagnosed with a thrombus from my left knee to my groin, and the ultra sound confirmed it. I was on coumadin and warfarin, for two years with symptoms of arthritis, which I never had, and a extremely low labido(male)becouse of the drug. Since reseaching Natto, and weaning myself off of the thinners myself, against my doctors wishes. In fact he dropped me as a patient for noncompliance. I have to say I haven't felt better. I have no syptoms of arthritis, thank God! And my libido is back. I have had no swelling in my legs at all, indicating a clot, and I could not be happier with the product. I have told many about the product and my experience with it, and can only hope that the medical profession will open their eyes to the obvious benefits and actions of this enzyme.I have read lately that some are finally acknowledging it's benefits. I again could not be happier with the results.

Great for Sinus Headaches

Posted by Reviewer1677159 on Aug 11, 2012

It is a great product if you get headaches caused from inflammation in your sinuses.