My use of Nattokinase

Posted by Reviewer3059892 on Sep 21, 2009

I have been using Nattokinase for over a year now along with several other enzymes. I began using it because I was on Cumodin because of a blood clot in my leg a number of years ago. An Oncologist checked my blood and said it did not seem to her that I needed to continue with the blood thinner. My leg would feel heavy and would swell when I lowered my dose of thinner, so I looked for an alternative and came across Nattokinase and Serrepetase as well as Flavenzyme ( I take all 3 ). About a month ago I ran out of Nattokinase and was busy and forgot to order some more. In about 2 weeks I was having swelling in my leg again to the point were it was painful and had to start wearing Ted hose day and night. Once I got back on the Nattokinase (I was checking the mail every day) I took 2 pills twice a day for 3 - 4 days and by the 3-4th day had gotten enough relief so that I did not have to wear the sock any longer. By the way I was taking asprin, Vit. E and everything else I could think of, but nothing helped. I am doing great now and down to 1 morning and night. Needless to say I won't miss reordering again.

Seems good

Posted by Reviewer3102319 on Sep 26, 2012

Im taking these along with serrapeptase, proteolytic enzymes and wobenzym. I think those 3 are having the greatest effect on my problems (painful crunchy shoulder & toxicity problems) so im not too sure of how much effect these are having. but Im going to continue with the nattokinase too. Im feeling so good about my new discovery of these very powerful enzymes that im going to continue with all of them! Great stuff!

Natural blood thinner

Posted by Reviewer1827642 on Apr 21, 2010

I have been using this product for almost 5 months now and I have not had any problems with clots or side effects. It appears to be helping with my tendancy to clot easily and with leg and ankle swelling. You can't beat the price anywhere. Local stores sell it for almost twice as much. Thank you iherb for fast delivery and low shipping charges.

Helps Lower Blood Pressure!

Posted by Reviewer2091347 on Nov 13, 2010

Bought this for my 77 year old Mother who suffers from high cholesterol and high blood pressure. She desperately wants to get off her meds so I recommended that she try this (along with policosanol). After a little over a week her blood pressure dropped from 138 (a.m.) to between 118-124. It's a definite step in the right direction!! Oh, by the way, don't know if it's from this or not, but, she also lost 5 lbs (down to 119 and she's always been mid to upper 120's).

Looks Good so Far

Posted by Reviewer2556799 on Jun 08, 2011

Started using this for high blood pressure after trying a number of other natural products that I had read were good but didn't work for me. This product seems to be helping, I have only been using it for about 3 weeks and have seen a marked drop in my readings. I am still working on the correct dosage but it does look promising. Right now I'm trying 2 caps twice a day I think I may add 2 more and see how that does.

Replacement of High Blood Pressure Medication

Posted by Reviewer1797463 on Jan 22, 2009

Blood Pressure Normalized within 5 days at 6 caps per day

Awesome In So Many Ways

Posted by Reviewer1547705 on May 01, 2010

I bought this product for my husband's left foot... he had very virtually no feeling in it and it was always cold to the touch. I had read so many reviews stating it was good for circulation but I had my doubts if it could help his foot since it had been that way for about 4 years. Well, within 24 hours he started to get feeling back in his foot and within 48 hours he said it felt like it had felt 10 years ago and it was nice and warm to the touch. His feet were always cold... even in the summer. He had thought he was doomed to spend the rest of his life stumbing around because he couldn't feel his foot on the ground. No more stumbing becuase he can't feel his foot! He has been bouncing all over the place and says he feels like he got his life back. He is 71 and this is truly amazing. His hands are also much warmer and he says he just feels good all over. He takes one in the morning shortly after arising and one before dinner around 4:30 or 5 PM. We ordered several more bottles so he won't run out. We are so thankful!

Dr's Best Nattokinase is great

Posted by Reviewer2296312 on May 30, 2006

I love nattokinase. Dr.'s Best is a great brand and I always get excellent quality from them, I reorder again and again. I have had poor circulation all of my life and this is the only solution I have found.

Good for inflammation

Posted by gettingwell on Jun 25, 2013

I use this to help with inflammation caused by mold exposure; it also helps keep you from getting blood clots. I got this based on a lot of the other reviews. Doctor's Best makes quality products and iherb gets them to me in 2 to 3 days!

good results/maybe

Posted by Reviewer1619000 on May 05, 2011

UPDATE May5/2011. Am now convinced Fish oil does anything that this product can do and I need to limit expenditures.[original review]:have used daily for only 3 weeks. joint pain has diminished markedly. I have no other explanation but the Nattokinase