Great results

Posted by Reviewer3252845 on Oct 30, 2014

Natto works better for me than Serrapeptase. Takes soreness out of my calfes. Customer service is terrible at Iherb.

very Good~!!

Posted by 4856227439606931622 on Nov 22, 2015

It is always ate the product. So it was good to buy cheap

From Bulgaria

Posted by GaniIvanova on May 30, 2011

in combination with Bromelain,Serrapeptase to improve my sleep.I use them once a year for one month to prevent

Dissolved thrombosis

Posted by Mandrake on Jun 03, 2012

I had a DVT in one leg that turned into a pulmonary embolism. The embolism was blocking my arteries. The standard treatment is a clot buster like low molecular weight heparin followed by a VKA like coumadin. Long story short I chose to use nattokinase instead. Just like the pictures of nattokinase dissolving thrombosis in petri dishes within hours, nattokinase dissolved my thrombosis within hours. I could actually feel the blood flow return and my heart beating. I didn't feel so tired, lifeless, seeing stars, dizzy, etc. I just felt more like my normal self. The next day I was able to walk much further than normal without the excruciating pain in my leg from the thrombosis and the light headedness. Within a week I started jogging again, although I could only go short distances before my leg really started swelling and tightening up. It's been over a month and I can run for half an hour now. It's going to take a long time to recover from the PE, but I feel confident that I won't have problems with thrombosis again when I take nattokinase. The only side effect I notice is sometimes a little bleeding from my gums when I brush my teeth, but it's acceptable because this isn't nearly as dangerous as something like coumadin.

NATTOKINASE

Posted by Reviewer2687854 on Dec 17, 2011

This stuff is SENSATIONAL, I repeat SENSATIONAL!!!!!!! I have had cold feet for 40 years for some unknown reason. Nattokinase got rid of the problem in 24 hrs. I will keep on buying it.

Excellent Natto

Posted by Reviewer1209864 on Jun 27, 2011

I started using the Doctors Best Nattokinase after I had driven for 46.5 hrs straight. I only got out of the auto to fuel up or bathroom. I was diagnosed as having blood clots. A dear friend told me about Natto and I purchased the best I could find. The pain and most discoloration went away. about eight months later, I had pneumonia and was hospitalized in Dallas while on business. They did a full body scan NO CLOTS!! I have also noticed that my memory is sharper now (at 58) than it was at 15. I swear by this....

Impressed

Posted by Reviewer2953137 on Jan 23, 2007

Nattokinase has helped my BP come down some and I've very pleased with that.

Small thrombotic hemorrhoid disappeared!

Posted by Reviewer1266211 on Apr 01, 2010

I have had 6 minor operations for thrombotic hemorrhoids after having 2 children. If you have ever had the surgery, you understand how painful the recovery can be. I used this product when I had symptoms recently as an experiment on myself. The blood clot went away and I didn't have to get the procedure done. In my opinion, it was a miracle! I hope this review helps others who have the same problem as me.

GET THIS PRODUCT NOW!!!

Posted by Reviewer2472747 on Jul 31, 2010

I read the reviews and expected results, but not immediately! The first day I took 2 natto with 2 pharma gaba capsules, my BP came down from 150/95, to 125/92! and this was WITHOUT taking my HBP medication! After 3 days the swelling in my feet and hands is gone; the neuropathy I was experiencing from the middle of my foot to my toes is now just in one toe, and my feet--which were getting rough and very dry, are now moist and supple; even my cuticles are softening up! This product is like a miracle. I am so glad I found it. I take 2 with each meal, and 2 at bedtime. I have had no side effects. I will purchase this product regularly. Listen to your body as you use this product, and don't be afraid to increase your dosage, you won't be disappointed!

Miracle in a Bottle

Posted by Reviewer2198714 on Mar 14, 2011

I have to give this 5 stars as I have been taking this paired with coq10 and the combo seems to have made me almost 99% migraine free. I do believe it would be 100% if I hadnt missed a couple doses. Also give this to my elderly parents who both suffer with atrial fib and i credit this little pill with keeping them out of the hospital. Before my mom started taking this natto she was in and out of the hospital every few weeks and wasnt able to walk without a walker. Today after being on natto for 5 months she is back to grocery shopping and going to church. Just cant say enough good things about Natto.