July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Doctor's Best, Best Nattokinase, 2,000 FU, 90 Veggie Caps

Reviews 5-star

Sandy

Posted by Reviewer1656423 on Jul 31, 2006

I researched this thoroughly before trying it. I have used it now on both of my parents and was able to get them off of several of their medications. I don't recommend doing it on your own, but do the research, print it out and take it to your doctor. This particular one has the vitamin K removed, so it doesn't interfere with blood thinners. I am even using it on my cat in small quantities right now, but am trying to get more information about the dosage. Much safer than Rx's!

The Promise of Statins Realized!

Posted by Reviewer2541114 on Sep 19, 2011

...but WITHOUT any of those concocted, synthetic poisons! Not only prevents amyloid plaques from forming in blood vessels (like statins) but gradually works to DISSOLVE and flush that junk into the liver and kidneys and OUT of the body once and for all!!! Reduces or eliminates stroke and heart-attack risks if combined with disciplined intake of EPA/DHA and the rest of the CVD supplements over at least 7 months. Been on this stuff for over 9 years... blood pressure normal... clear brain and arteries... no trace of CVD... and take NO prescripts whatsoever since 2002... and still have the diet of an unsupervised 8-year-old with minimal exercise!!!

Warm hands for the first time in my life!

Posted by Reviewer1854340 on Apr 12, 2013

I started taking Nattokinase because I have suffered from cold hands and cold feet for my entire life (I'm 45 now). This has been worsening with age, to the point where I was getting seriously worried about being cold and fragile in my old age. I've tried other stuff like ginger and cayenne, but they had implications for my digestive system that weren't always good. Nattokinase was gentler on my digestion yet it was also more effective. The first time I tried this product, I took it before bed. The next day I had warm hands that lasted all day and all evening, even though it was during winter. I found that I was sleeping with my arms out of the covers, because I was warmer than usual. Typing on the keyboard is easier, because my fingers are no longer cold. I have found that one capsule per day is quite sufficient for me. It also seems to help me sleep more soundly, which was most unexpected. I don't have any other circulatory problems that I know of, but the difference this nattokinase has made in restoring proper circulation to my hands and feet is impressive.

Good for inflammation

Posted by gettingwell on Jun 25, 2013

I use this to help with inflammation caused by mold exposure; it also helps keep you from getting blood clots. I got this based on a lot of the other reviews. Doctor's Best makes quality products and iherb gets them to me in 2 to 3 days!

Doctor's BEST Nattokinase cured my irregular heartbeat

Posted by Reviewer2182017 on May 17, 2011

I am a 75 year-old active male. I work out with weight machines three times a week at my local wellness center. I also use the treadmill and other cardio machines. I ride my bike to and from the center (3 miles total). I'm fond of dancing and go as often as my lady friend feels up to it. I try to eat right, but I have a little paunch (not good). About two years ago I had dizzy spells and couldn't breathe well while singing in my church choir. I had an EKG that diagnosed my condition as Left Bundle Branch Block (LBBB), in which the left and right ventricles in the heart were out of sync. So I went to the internet and found that one of the causes of LBBB was high blood pressure, to which I had a tendency even though I was taking ginkgo and CoQ10 to control the condition and strengthen my heart. I felt that the cause of my high bp was probably clogged arteries. One of my alternative doctor's newsletters mentioned nattokinase as the best way to clean arteries. After taking it for one month, further testing showed only occasional skipped beats. The condition has continued to improve since then. Today I read an alternative health newsletter that stated that natto was very effective in clearing the plaque of Alzheimer's from the brain. So I've started taking two capsules daily now instead of one. I plan to stay out of the nursing home except to visit old friends.