too soon to tell

Posted by Reviewer1310601 on Feb 17, 2012

Been on this for a month. I am taking it because my enzyme book recommended it for poly mylgia . It has no negative side effects. Dr. Best is the best quality with the best price I have found.

Trying it out based on others' reviews

Posted by Reviewer2635763 on Nov 08, 2015

I tried it out based on other people's reviews. Don't see much effect but then again I don't know what effect to be looking out for. If it improves blood circulation, it's good enough for me. :) Update: I've noticed an obvious change in my ability to sweat after taking this. During exercise i sweat faster and much more than if I didn't take this supplement.

Doctors Best Best Nattokinase 90 veggie caps

Posted by 5313872365498078544 on Jul 09, 2013

Have not been on it long. Hope its working. Seeing cardiologist in 3 weeks time. Know more then. Price and quality good.

좋아요

Posted by Reviewer1081440 on Nov 07, 2013

먹자 마자 즉시 효과가 느껴질 정도로 좋은 제품 같습니다, 혈액순환이 잘 안되고, 손발이 많이 찬데, 이 거 먹고 나서는 체온도 좀 더 따뜻하게 유지되는 것 같아요~

Good price.

Posted by unniinnu on Feb 21, 2014

Will buy again.

Using these for my cats

Posted by 4697690588235874463 on Mar 06, 2014

My 16 year old Burmese cats have numerous health conditions so I have added Nattokinase to their mixture of the many other herbs I give them to help circulate their blood. Seems they are going really well. I would definitely use this product.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2558127 on Mar 05, 2012

One of the few companies producing nattokinase.

Still testing, but feel good.

Posted by Reviewer1759897 on Mar 08, 2012

I have just started using this product, but I think I feel it works, hopefully for my fibroids.

iHerb product and service

Posted by Reviewer3068672 on Mar 13, 2012

Thank you very much for delivering my order as promtly as you did. I'm pleased with the product and the price, but more importantly I wanted to be sure and thank you for the way you manage your site. I had a question about my purchase. The answer to my question was thorough and curtious. That is very much appreciated. I will buy from you again.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2467194 on Aug 01, 2011

This is a good product.