Best Sellers New Products Super Specials! Product Trials Clearance

Doctor's Best, Best Nattokinase, 2,000 FU, 90 Veggie Caps

Reviews 5-star

Doctor's BEST Nattokinase cured my irregular heartbeat

Posted by Reviewer2182017 on May 17, 2011

I am a 75 year-old active male. I work out with weight machines three times a week at my local wellness center. I also use the treadmill and other cardio machines. I ride my bike to and from the center (3 miles total). I'm fond of dancing and go as often as my lady friend feels up to it. I try to eat right, but I have a little paunch (not good). About two years ago I had dizzy spells and couldn't breathe well while singing in my church choir. I had an EKG that diagnosed my condition as Left Bundle Branch Block (LBBB), in which the left and right ventricles in the heart were out of sync. So I went to the internet and found that one of the causes of LBBB was high blood pressure, to which I had a tendency even though I was taking ginkgo and CoQ10 to control the condition and strengthen my heart. I felt that the cause of my high bp was probably clogged arteries. One of my alternative doctor's newsletters mentioned nattokinase as the best way to clean arteries. After taking it for one month, further testing showed only occasional skipped beats. The condition has continued to improve since then. Today I read an alternative health newsletter that stated that natto was very effective in clearing the plaque of Alzheimer's from the brain. So I've started taking two capsules daily now instead of one. I plan to stay out of the nursing home except to visit old friends.

The Promise of Statins Realized!

Posted by Reviewer2541114 on Sep 19, 2011

...but WITHOUT any of those concocted, synthetic poisons! Not only prevents amyloid plaques from forming in blood vessels (like statins) but gradually works to DISSOLVE and flush that junk into the liver and kidneys and OUT of the body once and for all!!! Reduces or eliminates stroke and heart-attack risks if combined with disciplined intake of EPA/DHA and the rest of the CVD supplements over at least 7 months. Been on this stuff for over 9 years... blood pressure normal... clear brain and arteries... no trace of CVD... and take NO prescripts whatsoever since 2002... and still have the diet of an unsupervised 8-year-old with minimal exercise!!!

BP normalized.

Posted by Reviewer1084017 on Jul 18, 2010

My BP varied between 158-148 for about 2 years. Since taking 2 capsules/day it is now 110/70 with no other meds. I am 60 yr old female.

Nattokinase dissolved 2 16 inch DVTs in my leg in 11 days

Posted by 4807100545434094069 on Aug 02, 2012

I have to say I was suspect of taking Nattokinase as my Dr tried to fear me to death by saying if I didnt take coumadin and lovenox shots then I would die. No joke. I mentioned Nattokinase to him and he replied 'never heard of it but I wouldnt taking anything that is not approved by the FDA.' Due to the fear based Dr warnings, I started self injecting 2 lovenox shots a day but after 3 days of use I had to be rushed to the hospital bc I was having a rare allergic reaction to the shot (pork based). The ER checked my clots again and there was obviously no improvement after 3 days of lovenox use. I quit taking lovenox immediately and started Nattokinase. 11 days later I went back for an ultrasound to see if my clots were dissolving and to my own surprise the clots were 100% gone. There was no sign of crystalized clot against my vein either. The clots just dissolved. The Dr said there was no proof that Nattokinase healed me. Proving my point that Dr's are puppets for the pharma companies. I was suspect of Nattokinase at first, but I wouldnt risk your life by telling you this if it did not work for me. Coumadin is low grade rat poison and doesnt dissolve clots at all -- it only thins the blood. Nattokinase dissolved my clot in 11 days and my blood pressure has dropped from 140/85 to 104/72 during the short time I've been taking it. 2 pills as soon as I wake up in the morning (empty stomach a must for best effects), 2 and hr before lunch, and 2 a couple hrs after dinner. Good luck to all of you with DVTs ... it 100% worked for me.

Doctor's Best Best Nattokinase

Posted by Reviewer2585485 on Oct 31, 2013

I take this product every day. It reduces inflammation and keeps me very healthy. Highly recommended supplement.