cleans the blood

Posted by Reviewer2675526 on Nov 30, 2008

good results with fibroids

TIA

Posted by Reviewer2873893 on Apr 08, 2009

I wha having TIA's causing numbness in my face and a minor stroke on the left side. Since I started taking this several years ago now, I havn't had any more.I am a big guy so I take 4 a day. 2 morning 2evening

This I know

Posted by Reviewer1713479 on Dec 24, 2009

This is the best Nattokinase for the price and iherb, the best place to purchase it. That said, and a plug for this company, which does a great job of not screwing things up, I take Nattokinase to thin my blood. A live blood cell test showed my red blood cells all clumped together and my father at 83, had a major stroke. The reason I know this stuff works is because I was taking too much of it ~ two a day ~ and when I cut myself, it took a looooong time to clot. So I am now taking one cap every other day.

Nattokinase

Posted by Reviewer2946910 on Mar 10, 2011

This, along with the Serrapeptase has helped to save my life.

NATTOKINASE

Posted by Reviewer2687854 on Dec 17, 2011

This stuff is SENSATIONAL, I repeat SENSATIONAL!!!!!!! I have had cold feet for 40 years for some unknown reason. Nattokinase got rid of the problem in 24 hrs. I will keep on buying it.

Slow but effective...

Posted by Reviewer1157130 on Jan 10, 2012

I'm almost finished with my second bottle, and although I felt better after a week or two, its taken almost two months for my cholesterol to come down. I have severe hypertension and high cholesterol, with a suspected arterial blockage which causes me to "cat nap". This stuff helps! The statins were causing me all sorts of problems, so I started taking Nattokinase. It doesn't seem as fast acting as a statin, but it does work and best of all, no side effects!!!

NATTOKINASE

Posted by Reviewer3027883 on Aug 03, 2010

after 1 week results were noticed in no knee pain and i can walk like nothing had been wrong with blood flowing good. taking 2 caps daily.

Natto

Posted by Reviewer2129035 on Sep 25, 2010

Works great for circulation plus i have been able to stop taking glucosamine/chondroitin supplements for my joint pain. I sent some to my Mom and she said it gave her energy boost as did my wife. Highly recommend this product.

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer1977925 on Apr 30, 2010

I read that some people said it helped their varicose veins, which is the main reason I wanted to try it and it has helped much.

Good Supplement

Posted by Reviewer3208029 on Jun 28, 2010

I've had mysterious pain in my left calf for a couple of years now. It's sporadic but always at night. No pain killer helped. Heat didn't help; neither did cold. Tried magnesium - no difference. Had an xray and ultrasound but nothing showed up. On my last physical, my doctord said to take a baby asprin a day. It helped greatly. Less often and the pain was less severe. So thinking that whatever the problem is, it has to do with a vein, I orderd Nattokinase. Seriously I have not had the pain since I started taking the product. I take 1 at night along w/ my baby asprin. Doctor thinks it might be a tiny kink or something in one of the veins. So far so good.