WARNING !!!! Nattokinase can have very bad side effects

Posted by Reviewer3202446 on Sep 01, 2012

I easily have bruises on my legs, more particularly when I'm trekking. Therefore I thought that product would help me. I could clearly feel the sensation in my legs and it was really agreeable the first week. But one morning I woke up with huge shocking bruises on my legs and behind my left hip. Finally we discovered that to scratch (insect bite) have been enough to create those. The next days, my capillaries broke all along my legs... When I understood the cause and effect with nattokinase, I stopped the treatment of course. Since then I have been treating my bruises with arnica. Be careful !

Dissolve Blood Clots with Nattokinase

Posted by JimEParker on Aug 31, 2012

I have been taking this product for over 3 years. According to Dr. Hiroyuki Sumi, a researcher at the University of Chicago's Medical School, a capsule of Nattokinase placed on blood clots at body temperature completely dissolved the clots within 18 hours

Credible

Posted by Reviewer2674750 on Aug 18, 2012

Offers medical benefit, works.

Very satisfied from Doctor's Best Nattokinase

Posted by TinVal on Aug 16, 2012

Nattokinase cleaves fibrin (the protein that helps our body form the ‘mesh’ of a clot from a wound or trauma). It is like our natural plant kingdom source of plasmin, and is the most potent fibrinolytic enzyme of nearly 200 foods studied for their clot-dissolving abilities.

For blood thinning

Posted by Reviewer3279973 on Aug 14, 2012

I started using this product after reading in one of Suzanne Somers books that it helps with blood thinning, and she would never take any prescription drugs, but use nattokinase instead. I was experiencing some pain in my arm, plus I know that my cholesterol has been going up and my blood is thicker than it should be. I have been taking 2 pills morning and 2 pills at night and I definitely notice a difference in my arm pain...I notice when I miss a dose! Good price too.

Great for Sinus Headaches

Posted by Reviewer1677159 on Aug 11, 2012

It is a great product if you get headaches caused from inflammation in your sinuses.

i don't know

Posted by Reviewer3275280 on Aug 02, 2012

not sure what this is supposed to do, didn't feel or look any different either way. probably just not needed by my body...

Nattokinase dissolved 2 16 inch DVTs in my leg in 11 days

Posted by 4807100545434094069 on Aug 02, 2012

I have to say I was suspect of taking Nattokinase as my Dr tried to fear me to death by saying if I didnt take coumadin and lovenox shots then I would die. No joke. I mentioned Nattokinase to him and he replied 'never heard of it but I wouldnt taking anything that is not approved by the FDA.' Due to the fear based Dr warnings, I started self injecting 2 lovenox shots a day but after 3 days of use I had to be rushed to the hospital bc I was having a rare allergic reaction to the shot (pork based). The ER checked my clots again and there was obviously no improvement after 3 days of lovenox use. I quit taking lovenox immediately and started Nattokinase. 11 days later I went back for an ultrasound to see if my clots were dissolving and to my own surprise the clots were 100% gone. There was no sign of crystalized clot against my vein either. The clots just dissolved. The Dr said there was no proof that Nattokinase healed me. Proving my point that Dr's are puppets for the pharma companies. I was suspect of Nattokinase at first, but I wouldnt risk your life by telling you this if it did not work for me. Coumadin is low grade rat poison and doesnt dissolve clots at all -- it only thins the blood. Nattokinase dissolved my clot in 11 days and my blood pressure has dropped from 140/85 to 104/72 during the short time I've been taking it. 2 pills as soon as I wake up in the morning (empty stomach a must for best effects), 2 and hr before lunch, and 2 a couple hrs after dinner. Good luck to all of you with DVTs ... it 100% worked for me.

Unsatisfactory

Posted by Reviewer2117776 on Jul 29, 2012

Did not feel any appreciable, positive cardiovascular improvement. If you neuropathy, please beware of taking this on a daily basis. I did and found that it makes my arm numb, 'go to sleep' and suspect that it is due to the presence of Vit K. The manufacturer insists that it doesn't contain Vit K - that it has been purposely removed in favor of Nattokinase. Doesn't appear to be true - so beware! Will not this again.

working on scars

Posted by Reviewer1235735 on Jul 28, 2012

I leave my bottles of nattokinase and serrapatase on my bedside table and take one of each when I wake up. After 3 months, I am seeing a few small scars on my face shrink and also an open nodule on my knuckle that was always infected and leaked joint fluid has healed and is shrinking after 7 years of living with the constant infection and ugliness. I considered taking more, but not sure of side-effects and is working. Thanks i-herb, I am addicted to your service and your prices. These things would cost more than twice as much in Oz!!!