Very good

Posted by Reviewer2680229 on Jan 15, 2010

It's a little early to report, but after only a week or two taking 2 of these a day, had a Dr. appointment and blood pressure was 120/76. Have never-ever had that normal of reading, well, especially in a doctor's office, you know the "white coat symdrome" thing and all. So, yes, I will keep taking the Nattokinase.

good value

Posted by Reviewer1722464 on Sep 26, 2010

As comparison with Lumbrokinase, this is good value perhaps much stonger too.

Asian secret

Posted by Reviewer1018095 on Sep 28, 2010

Believing this to be a bit of a Asian dietary secret. The food itself tastes horrible, but the capsule is quite palatable. Enzymes are often removed in western cooking, so this is a good way to get the benefit of these molecules back into circulation. Has improved my vigor.

Healthy Gut

Posted by Reviewer1960889 on Feb 07, 2012

There is one of the things I repeatedly come back to for gut health.

Not sure,...

Posted by 5169523345249351925 on Oct 08, 2013

I took this for poor circulation (ridiculously cold hands and feet) but had no noticeable results. Also, I'm not sure that I like that the K2 has been removed. Will have to do more research, but in the meantime, I don't think I'd repurchase this product.

Blood - slippery consistancy.

Posted by Reviewer2445651 on Jul 30, 2009

This is part of clearing the the arteris of plaque. I use this as part of my arteriosclerosis treatment The primary ingredient is high doses of cayenne pepper (105k to 140K BTU), granual lethisine, omega 3 flax seed, fresh garlic morning and night, fish oil and anti-oxigents. The slippery blood consistency keeps the blood moving more freely and less chance of clotting.I have also seen a lowering of my blood pressure by adding hawthone berry day and night morning and night.

The Promise of Statins Realized!

Posted by Reviewer2541114 on Sep 19, 2011

...but WITHOUT any of those concocted, synthetic poisons! Not only prevents amyloid plaques from forming in blood vessels (like statins) but gradually works to DISSOLVE and flush that junk into the liver and kidneys and OUT of the body once and for all!!! Reduces or eliminates stroke and heart-attack risks if combined with disciplined intake of EPA/DHA and the rest of the CVD supplements over at least 7 months. Been on this stuff for over 9 years... blood pressure normal... clear brain and arteries... no trace of CVD... and take NO prescripts whatsoever since 2002... and still have the diet of an unsupervised 8-year-old with minimal exercise!!!

Doctor's BEST Nattokinase cured my irregular heartbeat

Posted by Reviewer2182017 on May 17, 2011

I am a 75 year-old active male. I work out with weight machines three times a week at my local wellness center. I also use the treadmill and other cardio machines. I ride my bike to and from the center (3 miles total). I'm fond of dancing and go as often as my lady friend feels up to it. I try to eat right, but I have a little paunch (not good). About two years ago I had dizzy spells and couldn't breathe well while singing in my church choir. I had an EKG that diagnosed my condition as Left Bundle Branch Block (LBBB), in which the left and right ventricles in the heart were out of sync. So I went to the internet and found that one of the causes of LBBB was high blood pressure, to which I had a tendency even though I was taking ginkgo and CoQ10 to control the condition and strengthen my heart. I felt that the cause of my high bp was probably clogged arteries. One of my alternative doctor's newsletters mentioned nattokinase as the best way to clean arteries. After taking it for one month, further testing showed only occasional skipped beats. The condition has continued to improve since then. Today I read an alternative health newsletter that stated that natto was very effective in clearing the plaque of Alzheimer's from the brain. So I've started taking two capsules daily now instead of one. I plan to stay out of the nursing home except to visit old friends.

make the best of world medicine your own

Posted by Reviewer2726154 on Dec 02, 2008

Elsewhere in the world they prescribe this to persons who have had major surgery to manage the formation of blood clots which can result after major procedures. My naturopath recommends taking these before during and for two weeks after international flights to manage the risk of developing a DVT also known as "Economy Class Syndrome". This product is not always available at herbal supp stores, and where it is it can be quite spendy. i-Herb offers a nice big bottle at up to 75% off.

Sandy

Posted by Reviewer1656423 on Jul 31, 2006

I researched this thoroughly before trying it. I have used it now on both of my parents and was able to get them off of several of their medications. I don't recommend doing it on your own, but do the research, print it out and take it to your doctor. This particular one has the vitamin K removed, so it doesn't interfere with blood thinners. I am even using it on my cat in small quantities right now, but am trying to get more information about the dosage. Much safer than Rx's!