Noni Berry capsules very helpful for senior horse

Posted by Reviewer2024791 on Jun 26, 2009

My 30 year old horse has been on Noni Berry capsules for about 7 months now, with good results. I was looking for an overall anti-inflammatory effect and it seems to have helped in that way. He is quite arthritic and he sometimes walked unevenly prior to the Noni Berry. In contrast, he has been moving with fair evenness and good energy when herd activity motivates him. Also, he has Cushings disease (metabolic disorder, presumably from a tumor on the pituitary gland or adrenal gland, I think). One characteristic of that is poor shedding in the spring. This spring, my old horse shed out better than he has in the last 5 years. I have also added cinnamon, which is supposed to help with glucose metabolism in Cushings horses. He has been on Pergolide for about 7 years, duration of diagnosis. With his wt, I give him 30 capsules/day. An alternative veterinarian suggested using Noni Berry and gave guidance with the dose and gradual build up to the desired volume.

THE BEST OF THE BEST

Posted by Reviewer1393993 on Oct 04, 2010

I HAVE A 91 YEAR OLD MOTHER WHO GOT ME USING NONI. MY MOTHER HAS BEEN USING IT FOR MANY YEARS NOW. SHE RARELY GETS SICK AND ONLY TAKES A BLOOD PRESSURE PILL. SHE SWEARS BY IT. IT HAS HELPED ME FEEL BETTER WHEN I WAS RUN DOWN FROM STRESS AND WORK. I HAVE RECOMENDED IT TO A LOT OF MY FRIENDS. SOME SAY THEY SAW RESULTS AND THE OTHERS NOT MUCH DIFFERENCE. ONE THING FOR SURE IS WHEN WE RUN OUT, WE WILL BE ORDERING AGAIN. WE TRY TO KEEP IT ON HAND JUST IN CASE A FRIEND WANTS TO TRY IT. WE LOVE IT AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. BRENDA DAVIS

Doctor's Best, Best Noni Concentrate 650 mg

Posted by Reviewer1212800 on Jul 10, 2012

I take this for IBS syndrome along with other vitamins and it is excellent.

Bobby and Maggie Brynn Singo

Posted by Reviewer2506658 on Oct 15, 2008

My wife and I have been using this product for some time now and find it very benificial for the purpose we are taking it for...also animal friendly...give according to weight.....very helpful with my dog...

Great value

Posted by Reviewer2953387 on Mar 17, 2009

Been taking Noni for 10 years now and feel great. I don't bother shopping around for better prices. iHerb is always reliable, quick delivery, very good value.

Extremely helpful product!

Posted by Rosiee on Apr 04, 2012

I have used liquid extracts, capsules from other brands , haven't yet tried the juice, but DEFINITELY this one packs unmatched value for you your money and great quality and results! It has positive impact on my health not only when I have flu/virus symptoms, but also as natural preventative as well. Again, great price, quantity, quality and potency. Doctor's Best is one of my favorite brands for providing great price/quality products like this one. I also thank iHerb for giving us the opportunity to buy it at halo the MSRP!

Happy

Posted by Reviewer1557911 on Aug 15, 2011

So far so good, taking these for increased energy and immune function, I have noticed an increase in energy, bit too early to tell for the immune system.

Good for health!

Posted by Christineqi on Jul 18, 2013

I have eaten this products over two months. It is really helpful . My sleep is getting more better, and skin looks much healthy. I love it. I recommended it to my parents and friends.

From Wisconsin--Noni

Posted by Reviewer1998567 on Jan 19, 2009

We love this product, it does make a difference with inflammation. Ours friends that are on Noni say "They would not be without it".

Noni is good!

Posted by Reviewer3066622 on Mar 02, 2008

So far so good! I've been taking noni for about a year and like it!