Great Stuff - Overlooked for Sleep

Posted by mozzer on Jun 23, 2015

My experience with PS is that 300mg or 400mg before bed with some magnesium is a powerful sleep stack. PS is also a well known brain health ingredient, take with fish oil, ALCAR, bacopa, or Alpha-GPC. I use 1 cap at a time during the day but in combination with DHA and Alpha GPC, I find myself much more verbal and upbeat.

I can't tell it's effect

Posted by 4946238255411865607 on May 28, 2015

I take 1 after meal as a precaution. I am ok. My mind is clear. Memory as good as usual. No side effect. I will continue to take

very good

Posted by Reviewer2525926 on Sep 04, 2014

I use this sometimes when I'm very tired or stressed, because it makes me much more calmer, balanced and it clears my head. However, it's too expensive for me to take 2-3 times a day, which I would really like to do. It's really very good.

Rancid

Posted by Reviewer3363750 on Jun 16, 2014

I opened the capsule tried the contents. It tasted rancid! I thought I would finish then as they were expensive. The next time the taste was very rancid and bitter. In the bin. Other brands are good. NOT Doctors Best!

Excellent product

Posted by 5594108344231563819 on Jan 17, 2014

Fast shipping, works excellent for improving memory. It lower cortisol levels which is usually good, not for me as I have already lower and high doses causes insomnia and drowsiness, still at low doses it works as it should

AAA

Posted by 4678419622615403277 on Oct 03, 2013

A very good product.

Not sure if this is the correct one.

Posted by 5720508950197905733 on Aug 22, 2013

Not sure if I should be taking this one to lower my cortisol levels on waking in the morning. Will maybe just try it at night time to see if it works any better. Morning blood pressure too high so researching to see what will possibly work to bring it down. Doctor no help at all so doing it on my own.

good cost and performance!

Posted by 5018578924548596526 on Jul 03, 2013

I take 2 tablets a day in morning. It make me sharpen and clear. Good cost and performance.

Works

Posted by Hypatia on Jun 03, 2013

They seem to work as well as the gelcaps and are slightly less expensive. I find them useful to clear my mind when studying.

Contains Soy

Posted by WrensNest on Mar 16, 2013

It has come to my attention that this product is made from soy. I am changing to the Now version. It cost almost twice as much, but soy is just poison for the body (see Dr. Mercola). Somehow forgot to check this product.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »