It makes me think more clearly

Posted by Reviewer3064199 on Sep 04, 2010

Haven't finished the whole bottle yet but I find I think more clearly and concentrate better.Lost a lot of my concentration when I gave up smoking 3 packs a day, two and half years ago. It has has also coincided with the onset of my peri menopause which also affected my concentration. This capsules have helped a lot in the brain department.

Phosphatidyl Serine

Posted by Reviewer3116107 on Jul 26, 2011

I have been taking Phosphatidyl Serine for a couple of years now, and I feel it helps my brain function better. At 55, it seems to be a bit less vigorous than it used to be. These tablets seem to be good value for money, and are certainly less than the price I would pay here in Australia.

for parkinson's disease

Posted by Reviewer1182763 on Oct 24, 2010

I ordered this for mother's illness: parkingson's disease. She was using for 2 weeks. She did not see a difference yet. But she continues to use. I will give feedback again soon.

muy bueno

Posted by Reviewer1094835 on Feb 18, 2011

para la memoria

So-So

Posted by Reviewer1191639 on Mar 03, 2011

iHerb is EXCELLENT! They get five stars! But, this particular product is so-so for me. I've been taking two (one at breakfast, one at lunch) for a few weeks now and haven't noticed only a little improvement in alertness or memory. I guess I was expecting a little jolt like you get with caffeine, but it doesn't do that with me. I don't take the third one with dinner because I am sensitive to caffeine after 4:00 p.m. disturbing my sleep and I read that this supplement can also have that affect. I'll finish out the bottle and then see if I miss it.