I can't tell it's effect

Posted by 4946238255411865607 on May 28, 2015

I take 1 after meal as a precaution. I am ok. My mind is clear. Memory as good as usual. No side effect. I will continue to take

good cost and performance!

Posted by 5018578924548596526 on Jul 03, 2013

I take 2 tablets a day in morning. It make me sharpen and clear. Good cost and performance.

Works

Posted by Hypatia on Jun 03, 2013

They seem to work as well as the gelcaps and are slightly less expensive. I find them useful to clear my mind when studying.

Boosted my memory

Posted by Reviewer1172432 on Nov 06, 2012

Both me and my husband feel that this product does boost memory. Now I can recall things a lot better and don't have to wonder "Did I do this / where do I put my stuff." I've also tried the Country Life brand, which I think has a even greater effect on me than Doctor's Best, but it's siginficantly more expensive. Also neither brands help me in fighting brain fog, lose weight or sleep better. I sleep better only after I started taking a 40-minute walk at least 3 times a week since a few weeks ago, so I guess taking supplements is only part of a healthy lifestyle. This brand does contains soy.

Cortisol control

Posted by Romero on Jun 26, 2012

The only downside is the price, if you take it for corstil control like me after running miles or other stressful event will you need something close to 800mgs, and this price make it impossible, but for cognitive effect 200mgs will do the trick.

Doctor's Best Phosphatidyl Serine 100mg DRB-00220

Posted by Reviewer3099879 on Nov 16, 2011

Keep taking the Phosphatidyl Serine in the hope that it would have prevented my memory lapses due to my Pyroluria but maybe they would be a lot worse if I didn't take this product!!!

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer3132777 on Sep 21, 2011

I have a son who received a brain injury from a hit & run incident in Feb. I was advised by a Naturopath to put him on this product to help his brain heal. He has made remarkable progress whether it is just the way it is or from the Doctors Best Phosphatidyl Serine but hopefully he will eventually come back to 100% but we still have a long road to wander. I plan to keep him on this product for the next 18 months regardless. It can't do him any harm ;-)

Helps with my fathers Dementia/ Alzheimers

Posted by Reviewer3017514 on Apr 05, 2011

We have been giving this to m father who has Alzheimers and he seems to be better at doing some things and a bit sharper. He started to read more after giving him this.

Good Buy

Posted by Reviewer1909159 on Aug 20, 2010

but too soon to comment on results