Great Stuff - Overlooked for Sleep

Posted by mozzer on Jun 23, 2015

My experience with PS is that 300mg or 400mg before bed with some magnesium is a powerful sleep stack. PS is also a well known brain health ingredient, take with fish oil, ALCAR, bacopa, or Alpha-GPC. I use 1 cap at a time during the day but in combination with DHA and Alpha GPC, I find myself much more verbal and upbeat.

very good

Posted by Reviewer2525926 on Sep 04, 2014

I use this sometimes when I'm very tired or stressed, because it makes me much more calmer, balanced and it clears my head. However, it's too expensive for me to take 2-3 times a day, which I would really like to do. It's really very good.

Excellent product

Posted by 5594108344231563819 on Jan 17, 2014

Fast shipping, works excellent for improving memory. It lower cortisol levels which is usually good, not for me as I have already lower and high doses causes insomnia and drowsiness, still at low doses it works as it should

AAA

Posted by 4678419622615403277 on Oct 03, 2013

A very good product.

Calming

Posted by sweetheart on Jan 18, 2013

This product often saves my days. It's very calming and helps me concentrate. Very good price, too!

Perhaps useful for age-related memory loss

Posted by Reviewer2418769 on Oct 09, 2012

A bit pricey, but may help with age-related memory loss. I have just started using it. Will use it two months on, two months off. http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-992-PHOSPHATIDYLSERINE.aspx?activeIngredientId=992&activeIngredientName=PHOSPHATIDYLSERINE

Give Your Brain a Break

Posted by 5735307082379389920 on Aug 06, 2012

This product is working well, I usually use a gelcap, but this capsule is working fine.

healthy living!

Posted by Reviewer2596150 on Dec 04, 2011

Prompt delivery. To early in regimen to discuss quality.

great supplement

Posted by Reviewer1186474 on Sep 12, 2011

as always, grt price, grt service!

It works

Posted by Reviewer3362783 on Jul 21, 2011

Dementia runs in my family and so I am taking these pills in order to try to avoid the same outcome. I've only been taking them for about 6 mos or so, but I definitely notice a big difference. I can remember details much better. The thought processes are quick. I've had people comment to me that I have a fantastic memory. Guess that means they are working. I'm 61 and I get frustrated with people my own age cause they forget things and I'm always having to bring them up to speed. It's good to know my mind is still sharp.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »