It works

Posted by Reviewer3362783 on Jul 21, 2011

Dementia runs in my family and so I am taking these pills in order to try to avoid the same outcome. I've only been taking them for about 6 mos or so, but I definitely notice a big difference. I can remember details much better. The thought processes are quick. I've had people comment to me that I have a fantastic memory. Guess that means they are working. I'm 61 and I get frustrated with people my own age cause they forget things and I'm always having to bring them up to speed. It's good to know my mind is still sharp.

Excellent product

Posted by 5594108344231563819 on Jan 17, 2014

Fast shipping, works excellent for improving memory. It lower cortisol levels which is usually good, not for me as I have already lower and high doses causes insomnia and drowsiness, still at low doses it works as it should

Calming

Posted by sweetheart on Jan 18, 2013

This product often saves my days. It's very calming and helps me concentrate. Very good price, too!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1908266 on Jan 25, 2011

I can't take softgels filled with soy oil, which many of the phosphatidyl serine products use. Although this product is derived from soy, so far the capsule is working for me. My brain focus was better from the first time I took it, and I sleep more deeply. I have to take two at breakfast and lunch, and three at supper. But I'm very grateful that so far I seem to be tolerating this very well.

very good

Posted by Reviewer2525926 on Sep 04, 2014

I use this sometimes when I'm very tired or stressed, because it makes me much more calmer, balanced and it clears my head. However, it's too expensive for me to take 2-3 times a day, which I would really like to do. It's really very good.

The phosphaitdylserine Touch

Posted by Reviewer1603057 on Mar 25, 2011

Good product it helped lowered my cortisols and stress which in return relaxed my body ...I have less pain in my body when i get a workout and a feeling of calmness..

helps my brain

Posted by Reviewer1476518 on Oct 21, 2010

I've noticed a difference in my memory since taking this suppliment

Give Your Brain a Break

Posted by 5735307082379389920 on Aug 06, 2012

This product is working well, I usually use a gelcap, but this capsule is working fine.

Effective and essential

Posted by Reviewer2258148 on Sep 06, 2010

Works well. Calms my wife. Helps her lose weight. Caveat: bigger pills than the soft gels.

AAA