Phosphatidylserine+Acetyl-Carnitine

Posted by Reviewer1679297 on Dec 15, 2012

I tried a combo of Doctor's Best PS & ALCAR but sadly it did not give me the mental stamina I wanted. I up the PS dosage to 300-400mg (with the ALCAR each time) but still no difference. I am guessing this product maybe more effective for older people. There are some articles I found that the amino acid must readily cross the blood brain barrier to be effective. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- latest update: when i stopped this product for awhile, i went downhill mentally and physically. it works best with ALCAR (also from Doc's Best). up the dosage. take 2 - 3 times a day (with the ALCAR). give it a month. some people may see an earlier effect.

good

Posted by Reviewer2065993 on Aug 09, 2012

20% phosphatidylserine but you do feel its effect. I take 3 a day.

multi tasking

Posted by Reviewer2421557 on Jul 20, 2012

Fantastic for busy brains. I have been taking Posphatidyl serine for a few weeks and my memory has improved 85%. Great for multi tasking.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2906636 on Feb 17, 2012

I have noticed an increase in memory and energy. well worth the money. Thanks iherb

Significant Other Liked It a Lot

Posted by Reviewer2237173 on Jun 13, 2011

I had high expectations based on reviews, and it was not bad, or deleterious. Might have had some slight effect. The other person in the household found it indeed enhanced mental acuity and was highly indignant when I was not planning to order another bottle immediately to have as a spare. I will be ordering another one this week and all will be devoted to that person's use. Note: A brand that featured the patented or trademarked Opti-MSM, ordered at the same time as the P.S. reviewed herein, was extremely excellent; very effective for BOTH of us.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2852614 on Feb 08, 2011

I take this on and off, but don't know if I feel a difference. But DB has some AWEsome prices for lots of really good products

doctor's best , best phosphatidyl serine , 100 mg ,

Posted by Reviewer1832356 on Dec 09, 2010

it is very good in memory boust

Clearer thinking

Posted by Reviewer2755142 on Nov 11, 2010

After using this product for few weeks it feels like its easier to concentrate and my thoughts are clearer than before. Not the cheapest product but i will keep testing it for few months to see the real value.

Phosphatidyl Serine

Posted by Reviewer2278923 on Sep 07, 2010

I am pleased with the product

excellent

Posted by Reviewer3024795 on May 26, 2010

using this to reduce cortisol. good price.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »