Heavy detox = be careful

Posted by Reviewer1841961 on Oct 12, 2009

I bought this because I read somewhere that these type of enzymes will go out and scavenge for toxins. Whoever wrote that was right on the money. Recently bitten by a kissing bug, I could tell the venom was hanging out in my body. It was two weeks before I figured out I could send something in there, like proteolytic enzymes, to break up the toxins and get them out of there. This made me detox like no tomorrow - I felt like crud the entire time. It works great! Take on empty stomach - enzymes work on food first and blood stream second.

Excellent!! Wonderful!!

Posted by Reviewer3050558 on Mar 31, 2010

Wow, made a huge difference right away! Was going to bed with headaches and waking up with them. That went away in the first day or so taking these wonderful enzymes. I've tried a few other proteolytic enzymes. These have been the BEST so far! I'm starting my days off much better now...looking forward instead of groggy and in pain from inflammation. Great stuff! Thanks IHerb for making customer reviews available or I wouldn't have known about this.

Digestive Support

Posted by Reviewer1893016 on May 22, 2008

Even though I restrict my diet to primarily organic, nutritionist-recommended foods, I frequently feel bloated and struggle to rest at night. When I take these proteolytic enzymes before bed, I have a more comfortable night's rest and don't wake up feeling bloated.

Great product!

Posted by sweetheart on Jul 23, 2012

I can feel it working! Whenever I start taking these after a long break I get a headache. I think it's because my body is removing waste. After couple of days they make me feel much better! I think enzymes are the best thing one can take! There actually are people who believe that any disease could be cured by using large amounts of enzymes many times a day. After using lots of different enzymes for various purposes for a while now I have begun to feel the same way. I won't live without enzymes ever again!!!

WoW!

Posted by Reviewer3102319 on Sep 26, 2012

Ive had great results taking these, along with Serrapeptase and Wobenzym so i cant be sure which one has done the job but I have benefited immensely from them. Painful crunchy shoulder has eased considerably, so i can be sure it was inflammation that is the problem. I just need to find out what is causing the inflammation now while the enzymes keep it down. Im so relieved! No side effects to speak of. Some lumpy, cellulite like material on my arms has disappeared too (I'm male, 46 years old) It appears that if you take these before eating, they help with digesting proteins, but if you take them on an empty stomach, they clean up your body of old deposits and bit of proteins that shouldn't be there! Bonus!

Very Satisfied

Posted by RubiesHealth on Dec 07, 2011

It clears up my son's teenage acne more effectively than neem, red clover, yellow dock, parasite cleanse. I'm adding Milk Thistle, artichoke n dandelion root combination soon to further strengthen his liver.

pain decreased

Posted by Reviewer1505122 on Feb 04, 2011

cut vicodan use by half; pain reduced in lower back

The most effective supplement for pain

Posted by MORE-REVIEWS-FOR-YOU on Nov 13, 2014

I had pain on her shoulder and neck due to an injury. I had been on steroid injections and pain killers. Unfortunately they did not work except giving serious side effects. Thanks to Best Proteolytic Enzymes, the inflammation and pain are completely gone. I continue taking Best Proteolytic Enzymes for its other health benefits such as cancer and gum disease prevention.

e-mail from manufacturer and review !

Posted by Unseenhawk on Nov 19, 2015

After reading some reviews regarding HPMCP (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose Phthalate) I contacted Doctor's Best and this is their reply (Thank you for contacting us regarding your concern. We can confirm that we have discontinued the use of (HPMCP) enteric coating. The enteric coating used for Doctor’s Best Proteolytic Enzymes is phthalate free and composed of ingredients that are approved food additives or have self-affirmed GRAS status .. end of reply.) about Proteolytic Enzymes "systemic enzymes" they're great for general health as an immune system booster, autoimmune diseases, inflammation/pain, allergy, detox this is my favorite supplement, the concentration and the price of this product is more than right compared to other brands and on top of that it's enteric coated capsules so they will be absorbed in the small intestine rather than the stomach .. make sure to take it on empty stomach otherwise it will be a waste as a digestive enzyme !هذي إنزيمات تستخدم لزيادة المناعة و معالجة الإلتهابات و الآلآم و عملية الديتوكس يجب أن تؤخذ على معدة فارغة.

Anti-inflammatory

Posted by Reviewer1425166 on Feb 18, 2009

So far so good in using them, helping to reduce inflammation on the road to my digestive system recovery.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »