Personl Findings

Posted by Reviewer2920261 on Feb 20, 2011

Age related symptoms, are with depletion by these Enzymes.

Great product especially for acne caused by digestive issues

Posted by Herbyleo on Sep 14, 2016

Never had acne before and starting having acne issues for the past 5 years. Tried parasite purge using Koreger Herb wormwood helped slightly but still had severe issues. Started using enzymes after a long week of research. Dosage : 1 week -> 1 capsule in the morning and 1 at night -> reduced stomach bloating and irritable bowels in the morning 2 week -> 2 capsules in the morning and 2 at night -> small minor acne started reducing and some pretty big one grew (due to purging) 3 week -> 2 capsules in the morning, afternoon and night -> small acne started to fade the big ones which grew in the beginning started to shrink 4 week -> Into 4th week The big acne were initially painful and subsequently turn dark and become less painful and subsides. I know it is working because normally it will continue to grow and become extremely red and inflamed and come to a head and burst but this instead starts to fade and heal. I take this with probiotics after food at night with 2 capsules of Renew Life, Ultimate Flora Probiotic

Bought it for my brother who is sufferiing from inflamed keloids

Posted by Reviewer2673373 on Oct 27, 2011

Excellent product

Reducing soft-tissue swelling

Posted by 5435978526332263792 on Jun 15, 2016

I have started with only one tablet a day, due to 20+yrs of chronic pain/CMP, but within a couple of weeks, I began to notice changes in my ankles - very exciting to start to see bones appear again! After several weeks, I have increased to two tablets daily, and the swelling continues to reduce. Even my chiropractor, Bowen practitioner and G.P. are amazed. Apparently I may need to take this for 2-3 years, but I'm willing to try. Concerned about risk of nose bleeds, so won't take too heavy a dose for too long though. It's most important to take it well away from food, so I take one in the middle of the night, when I wake up, and one an hour before the morning starts (gives an excuse for a lie-in!).

Everyone needs enzymes

Posted by Reviewer1275622 on Sep 23, 2012

I alternate this with Vitalzym which is a bit more expensive. Nothing dramatic happens when I take these, but I feel good overall, and I know enzymes are very important and especially needed if you're over the age of 30.

very good product

Posted by 5521577015777745784 on Aug 09, 2016

very good product

GREAT!

Posted by Reviewer3289465 on Dec 26, 2011

Great formula, great price, great results. iHerb delivered fast as well!