Doctor's Best, Best Proteolytic Enzymes, 90 Enteric Coated Veggie Caps

Doctor's Best Proteolytic Enzymes

Posted by Reviewer1005979 on Jan 29, 2012

This stuff is great! I should warn any users that due to the enzymatic action in your gut, your volume of excrement will diminish considerably-so take off 1 day a week. Also, you may feel some abdominal pinching pains which I attribute to the enzymes eating away at "stuff" in your intestines-no scientific evidence, but its the only thing that makes sense. Again, feel great and I'm only on my first bottle. Thanks for a great product!!

always good for those with skin allergies

Posted by 5194618313136287497 on Nov 15, 2014

Needless to say, I almost consider this the cure to for allergies.. Not that I'm able to eat the food I'm allergic to in regular amounts yet... Will slowly introduce the allergens to finally re tune my system with the help of these proteolytics! Life saver!

Marvellous Enzymes

Posted by 5246736557171104960 on Feb 07, 2015

After 3 months of chronic back and sciatica pain, I tried the Proteolytic Enzymes, as I read in another web page how they can be god to get rid I'd nasties in the body. I was a bit sceptical at first, as I haven't used supplements before, but I really do believe they have had some impact. Along with pain management techniques from Physio, Doctor and following an Epidural, I feel better than I have in a very long time, even prior to the onset of chronic pain. I just have an overall feeling of being healthier on the inside.

DEFINITELY KEEPS ME "REGULAR"

Posted by Reviewer2681241 on Jul 02, 2013

When I first bought them it was a TOTAL DIFFERENT reason but the "side effect of regularity" is Primo! Plus I feel more energetic and get-going!!

I can't Believe it worked so well!

Posted by Reviewer2009889 on May 01, 2010

I am just finishing my bottle. I have had tendonitis since December(5 months ago). The pain would awaken me at night. I read about protelytic enzymes in a nutritional healing book.