Doctor's Best, Best Red Yeast Rice, 1200 mg, 60 Tablets

Reviews 3-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Tom Rogers

Posted by Reviewer1857066 From Georgia on Mar 05, 2008

Before using Red Yeast Rice I was on Crestor and Lypitor and was having bad leg cramps and other side effects. I have been using the Red Yeast Rice for about a 16 months now and my Cholesterol levels have been about the same as with the other prescription drugs. I order from iHerb with the confidence that I can expect delivery within 4 days. You have NEVER failed and NO back orders! Quality products and great prices!

Doctor's Best, Best Red Yeast Rice

Posted by Reviewer2917759 From California on Oct 15, 2008

Seems like a good product. Have to wait until I have more blood results to certify.

Red Yeast Rice

Posted by Reviewer2744550 From Texas on Sep 30, 2010

Seems to be working ok.

health

Posted by Reviewer1841558 on Jul 05, 2011

I've only been taken these for a short period. My quarterly blood test may show how well they are working.

Too big to swallow

Posted by Reviewer2114329 From Virginia on Jul 27, 2011

I just started on these pills, so it is too early to tell if they are helping to lower my bad cholesterol. No complaints at all about iHerb. The only complaint about the product is that the pills are too big to swallow. Some days, I end up chewing them. The taste isn't all that bad, but I'm not sure if you're supposed to chew them.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »