Tom Rogers

Posted by Reviewer1857066 on Mar 05, 2008

Before using Red Yeast Rice I was on Crestor and Lypitor and was having bad leg cramps and other side effects. I have been using the Red Yeast Rice for about a 16 months now and my Cholesterol levels have been about the same as with the other prescription drugs. I order from iHerb with the confidence that I can expect delivery within 4 days. You have NEVER failed and NO back orders! Quality products and great prices!

Doctor's Best, Best Red Yeast Rice

Posted by Reviewer2917759 on Oct 15, 2008

Seems like a good product. Have to wait until I have more blood results to certify.

Red Yeast Rice

Posted by Reviewer2744550 on Sep 30, 2010

Seems to be working ok.

health

Posted by Reviewer1841558 on Jul 05, 2011

I've only been taken these for a short period. My quarterly blood test may show how well they are working.

Too big to swallow

Posted by Reviewer2114329 on Jul 27, 2011

I just started on these pills, so it is too early to tell if they are helping to lower my bad cholesterol. No complaints at all about iHerb. The only complaint about the product is that the pills are too big to swallow. Some days, I end up chewing them. The taste isn't all that bad, but I'm not sure if you're supposed to chew them.

Red Yeast Rice,

Posted by Reviewer2639204 on Dec 28, 2007

Doctor's Best, Best Red Yeast Rice has lowered my Cholesterol with no side afects Bill

Red Yeast Rice

Posted by Reviewer2063570 on Feb 24, 2008

The service with IHERB is very good, no complaints at all. As for the product, haven't gotten the desired results yet. I'm hoping that by increasing to 2400 mg daily I will see a reduction in my cholesterol at the next doctor visit.