Cardio Vascular

Posted by Reviewer2475795 on Aug 25, 2009

A mix of cultures who have recognised there are suppliments that undoubtably play a roll in improved cardio vascular support. By taking a selection from different cultures around the world one can administer your own formula for good vascular health. The research and facts seem to support the following observations - From Japan and Korea a daily diet of Nattokinase (fermented soy)and Vitamin K2 (MK-7) helps distribute calcium to the bones and teeth stopping build up in the blood vessels, Red Rice yeast from China has a property like Lipex lowering cholestrol, CoQ10 is a supporting suppliment to assist with cell health when taking large doses of red rice yeast, Omega3 found in krill oil from New Zealand and Resveratrol from France all make up a balanced potion for good vascular health...just throw in a little exercise.

Works for me

Posted by Reviewer2608718 on Sep 11, 2009

Cholesterol down 25% after using two months.

with Q10!

Posted by 5194265907708664288 on Apr 28, 2015

with Q10,enhances the effect. In Europe difficult to get, because it's a natural statin, maybe with the same side effects, i don't know

great product

Posted by Reviewer2326234 on Jul 07, 2009

lowered my cholesterol naturally

RYR

Posted by Reviewer2682999 on Dec 27, 2009

higher potency cuts my cost by more than 1/3rd, and has the CoQ10! great product- we'll see if it gets five stars after I get my blood work checked

Fine

Posted by Reviewer3205798 on Feb 15, 2010

The product I wanted at a good price. I was leery of delivery problems I have read about from this company but didn't experience any.

Best Red Yeast Rice

Posted by Reviewer1847161 on Mar 21, 2010

Service was great - product arrived quickly and the whole process worked well. I am still waiting to see how effective this product is as it is the first time I have tried it ...but my friends have highly recommended it to me and are seeing good results.

Doctors Best, Best Red Yeast Rice

Posted by Reviewer2140932 on May 16, 2010

I did not want to use medication. So I tried this product to control my colestrol. So far so good :D

tablets vs VegiCaps

Posted by Reviewer1708209 on Oct 19, 2010

They seem to work the same though the tablets are a bit large to swallow and have a medicine taste - reminds me of Carob.

A blood pressure lowerer

Posted by Reviewer2449495 on Jan 24, 2011

I have read that this product does tend to help with blood pressure and cholesterol. Since both are elevated in me, I do what I can to assist my Rx to keep them as low as possible.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »