Good

Posted by 5260751555072343544 on Aug 28, 2015

Happy with product.

Discontinued Because it is Effective!

Posted by 5063354700627181244 on May 23, 2015

Not sure what I am going to do after 2017 when my current bottles of this Red Yeast Rice expire. The smaller containers expire before then. This works wonderfully well and now I have a 1% risk of having a cardiac event in the next 10 yrs. I even did a one person study by taking it every other day for 3 months and having my labs drawn. My total cholesterol and LDL went up 30 points. And back down again when I went back on it daily. No side effects at all. I am so irritated with the FDA that allows for drug companies to rule them market by allowing only prescription meds. No money to test supplements. How convenient for them. Patients suffer when they take ONE element from a compound like Red Yeast Rice and make it into a medication. I hope Consumerlabs keeps testing Red Yeast Rice supplements so I can make an informed decision when this is no longer available.

Help To Reduce Cholesterol

Posted by 5677199861420431063 on Apr 17, 2015

I have been using this product for over a year, generally one tablet a day and it has helped reduce my cholesterol. It did not bring it down to the low numbers that statins can, but I do not have any of the terrible side effects that I had when I took a statin (tried a variety of statins). I am pleased with the results and will continue to use this product.

Do you want great products at inexpensive prices ?

Posted by 5223456573724180796 on Apr 15, 2015

"I've been around." I get the most bang for my buck. That is why I shop at iHerb.com Enough said...

very effective

Posted by wicked72 on Mar 23, 2015

very effective

Polarman

Posted by 4999019751859660478 on Mar 04, 2015

Side effects of statins limited my using them. Doctor's best Red Yeast has enabled me to lower my lDl and raise my HDL levels without side effects.

Doctor's Best, Red Yeast Rice 1200mg w/CoQ10

Posted by 5234215267487955623 on Feb 18, 2015

I first purchased this product after my doctor suggested that I try Red Yeast Rice to lower my cholesterol and triglycerides. I searched the internet to find the best product. This brand came with the best reviews and price. I gave it a try and when I went back to the doctor in six months had a great report. I had my boyfriend to start using, after his yearly physical revealed his cholesterol was high. When he went back to the doctor in a few months, his doctor said I don't know what you are doing but keep it up. This product works and the price for the quality and quanity is great.

Fast and courteous service at reasonable price

Posted by 5663352645231163407 on Dec 29, 2014

This difficult to find product was offered at a very reasonable price, and delivered promptly. I am very pleased with this seller, in terms of variety of products offered as well is rapid reliable delivery. Linking with Google is a good move which inspires confidence in this seller. Recommend highly.

Great alternative to statins

Posted by 5598399106105531991 on Dec 07, 2014

Very effective. The pills are a bit big, but you get used to it. The important thing is that it does the job. It works. :)

Posted by 5725648148463345685 on Nov 30, 2014