Red Yeast Rice

Posted by Reviewer1677260 on Jun 04, 2009

I use it to lower my cholestrol and less expensive than a prescription.

LOWERS CHOLESTEROL

Posted by Reviewer1530364 on Sep 03, 2009

This product has reduced my lipids from 260 to 78, so I would say that it does work. I would recomend this product to everybody !!

Doctors Best Best Yeast Rice 1200 with CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer2044696 on Mar 05, 2012

I take this on the advice of my naturopath to help with the control of cholesterol

I STILL can't beleive my results...................

Posted by Reviewer3332662 on Aug 10, 2012

helped lower my total cholesterol by 35% in 14 weeks, honestly. In addition to taking 2 tablets a day (am & pm) I also took fish oil and "totally" eliminated beef and dairy from my diet. Went from 243 on 4/28/12 to 157 yesterday 8/9/12.

Cholesterol lowering Naturally

Posted by Reviewer1380706 on Jul 31, 2013

2400 mg at nighttime, Oatmeal every morning with Coconut Oil, Exercise 5X week... Lowered Cholesterol 63 points in 3 months with no side effects! Would like to see the Medical community encourage the use of Natural supplements

Take this instead of lipitor

Posted by Reviewer2459818 on Dec 29, 2011

Again..this is for my husband..it does the same job at keeping his cholesterol down as lipitor without the horrendous side affects.

Great Cholesterol Reducer!

Posted by Reviewer2890237 on Jun 08, 2010

Bought this for my father who has hereditary high cholesterol. The rx's he's been taking had only helped to a degree (the honey buns and hot dogs he loves don't help either). This has made a significant difference. His doctor was amazed and impressed. Highly recommend. Excellent price. High potency -- only one a day -- six month supply. It does have CoQ10 in it, but you might want to take a bit more with it. Highly recommend.

Exactly what I ordered

Posted by 4697071338104780735 on Nov 11, 2014

I am from the midwest and received the product within 24 hrs after I ordered it. I am super impressed with how quickly they shipped my order and the product is exactly what I ordered and it arrived perfectly packaged. This is the first time I have ordered from iHerb and I was nervous because of all the issues people from out of the US have had with shipping but then again I can imagine how difficult it might be to ensure quick delivery out of the country. Since I live here in the US I gave it a try and I am so glad I did, I will definitely be ordering again. I have used this brand of Red Yeast Rice before and the prices on iHerb simply can't be beat. I have never had any side effects at all with this product and my cholesterol numbers speak for themselves. I highly recommend anyone thinking about taking prescription statins to give this product a try first and see how it does for you. If you have any concerns absolutely talk to your doctor.

Doctor's best red yeast rice with CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer2472646 on Jul 21, 2010

Once of the best and cheapest red yeast tablets I have ever come across. I have recommended to my sisters and they have been repeating their orders whenever their present supply is getting low. My older sister likes the fact that this red yeast tablet comes with COQ10.

positive

Posted by Reviewer3087463 on Aug 11, 2010

Previously I am on other brands of red yeast rice and my cholesterol is under control. I will only known whether Doctor Best brand will work for me when I next test my cholesterol. I am ok with the tablets.