Doctor's Best, Best Red Yeast Rice 1200, with CoQ10, 1200 mg/30 mg, 60 Tablets

Red Yeast Rice

Posted by Reviewer2547102 on Oct 31, 2007

My husband used Doctors Best Red Yeast Rice for two years and was able to keep his cholesterol in normal limits. He decided to try a new product and his cholesterol skyrocketed. He is back on Doctors Best for great results.

Lowered mom's cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer3236075 on Nov 14, 2007

I gave a box as a X-mas gift for my mom. Her subsequent Dr.'s visit revealed her cholesterol had lowered considerably and she didn't modify her diet otherwise. Contains CoQ10 which red rice yeast supposedly depletes.

This one works!

Posted by Reviewer2978363 on Oct 17, 2008

I have tried every herbal/natural remedy including other red yeast rice brand to lower my cholesterol and nothing worked with any good results. My total cholesterol was 282, HDL 50, and LDL 195 in May 2008. After taking Doctor's best red yeast rice for 5 months my numbers are total cholestrol 204, HDL 40 and LDL 140 (and no side effects). That is a significant drop!

red yeast helping

Posted by Reviewer2127998 on Sep 29, 2007

I had my lipid panel done 2 months after taking this product w/co q 10, and my triglycerides had come down 100 points. I take with fish oil tabs. My cholesterol total had also come down immensly. I love the prices on this product too.

Works for me

Posted by Reviewer3315022 on Nov 09, 2007

Red Yeast Rice has lowered my cholesterol and kept it in a normal range. My trigylerides had remained a little elevated, but they came down after I began an exercise program. I will continue on the red yeast rice and exercise program.