How do I determine if I am getting any benefits?

Posted by 5527450287025357347 on Jul 02, 2014

I am a semi-active man,66,overweight, taking prescription drugs and several supplements. My health issues include diabetes and neuropathy. I am not good at computer research, but from what I can understand, I trust Doctor's Best. I do not physically feel any 'effects' from this particular formula, so trusting the company is, to me, the important thing.

Unknown result

Posted by 5240011607286814568 on Dec 15, 2012

I take this item due to recommendation but do not know whether it really works

Getting down Cholestreol

Posted by Reviewer1897459 on Apr 12, 2011

Taking these instead of cholestreol med's.Have not checked my level yet-but I'm sure thar Red Yeast Rice treat my little too high Cholestreol much better than stetines from the pill industry.

Very Timely

Posted by Reviewer2950925 on Feb 14, 2011

Thank you for delivering my product in a very timely manner. I had almost run out and appreciate very much that your delivery time was very fast!

Cholesterol what a pain

Posted by Reviewer2097153 on Jan 26, 2011

My cholesterol is quite high which I might add is inherited from my Father. I needed to lower these levels and would only look to natural sources to them. I still need to have a followup blood test to see the effect of Red Yeast Rice. I certainly have no side effects from this product unlike atifical Statins.

Works great...

Posted by Reviewer1774449 on Jul 30, 2010

taking one twice a day makes mucho difference...

Doctor's Best, Best Red Yeast Rice 1200, with CoQ10, 60 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2298053 on Feb 22, 2010

My cholesterol in November 2009 was 6.6. I started taking Red Yeast Rice + CQ10 on 16 November 2009 and today I received results from my recent blood test and my cholesterol is now 6.0. My doctor hadn't heard of Red Yeast Rice tablets. It was good to hear her say if it works for me then continue to take them.

Doctor's Best, Best Red Yeast Rice, 1200 w/ CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer2176889 on Jan 25, 2010

I take it daily and it seemed to help with my cholestrol

red yeast rice with coq10

Posted by Reviewer1807053 on Oct 02, 2009

i think it is working,it does not upset my stomach. i have not had a follow-up cholesterol blod test as yet.

cholesterol wonder

Posted by Reviewer1634159 on Aug 17, 2009

Been taking this for a year and a half and seems to work well keeping the cholesterol level lower.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »