Posted by Reviewer2547102 on Oct 31, 2007

My husband used Doctors Best Red Yeast Rice for two years and was able to keep his cholesterol in normal limits. He decided to try a new product and his cholesterol skyrocketed. He is back on Doctors Best for great results.

Lowered mom's cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer3236075 on Nov 14, 2007

I gave a box as a X-mas gift for my mom. Her subsequent Dr.'s visit revealed her cholesterol had lowered considerably and she didn't modify her diet otherwise. Contains CoQ10 which red rice yeast supposedly depletes.

This one works!

Posted by Reviewer2978363 on Oct 17, 2008

I have tried every herbal/natural remedy including other red yeast rice brand to lower my cholesterol and nothing worked with any good results. My total cholesterol was 282, HDL 50, and LDL 195 in May 2008. After taking Doctor's best red yeast rice for 5 months my numbers are total cholestrol 204, HDL 40 and LDL 140 (and no side effects). That is a significant drop!

Excellent Product That Really Works

Posted by Reviewer2264946 on Jul 13, 2008

To make this short, "It works alone to lower LDL is taken as recommended". RYR research was recommended to me by a cardiologist when I declinded an Rx for statins, which are synthetic but based on RYR, and can permamently damage the liver and muscles. When taken as recommended, 1200mg RYR 2x daily worked for me within 60 days, and I have been taking it for over ten years with my vitamins. RYR depletes CoQ10 so it is convenient to have some in the same pill. The statin manufacturers are working steady to outlaw this product as it is so inexpensive compared to the synthetics, and has no side effects. I highly recommend this product, and the ones that have used it have positive results like I did.

red yeast helping

Posted by Reviewer2127998 on Sep 29, 2007

I had my lipid panel done 2 months after taking this product w/co q 10, and my triglycerides had come down 100 points. I take with fish oil tabs. My cholesterol total had also come down immensly. I love the prices on this product too.

Works for me

Posted by Reviewer3315022 on Nov 09, 2007

Red Yeast Rice has lowered my cholesterol and kept it in a normal range. My trigylerides had remained a little elevated, but they came down after I began an exercise program. I will continue on the red yeast rice and exercise program.

Posted by Reviewer3170305 on Dec 27, 2007

I had tried several natural products to reduce cholesterol but nothing worked until I started using Doctor's Best Red Yeast Rice. It was convenient to have the CoQ10 included because I have read that statin drugs and Red Yeast Rice would deplete CoQ10.

It really works!

Posted by Reviewer2933615 on Jan 13, 2008

A friend told me about this red yeast rice with CoQ10, that it brings down the bad cholestrol, and said a buddy tried it and her doctor said to keep taking it, so I thought I would try it. It works! it came down! I suggested it to a neighbor, and she also said her doctor said to keep taking it since her cholestrol numbers were going down too!

This one works

Posted by Reviewer2755405 on Jan 22, 2008

This has taken my husbands cholesterol from 254 to 183. He was on a statin drug - endured all the muscle aches and soreness. This has taken his cholesterol down without any of those side effects. He loves it!

Posted by Reviewer2882096 on Jan 10, 2008

This product has been astounding at keeping my lipid profile under control.