Red Rice Yeast with Co-Q10

Posted by Reviewer2101727 on May 23, 2010

I have been taking this product for months. My triglycerides dropped 150 mg and my cholesterol dropped 50 mg. This really works!

Lowered Cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer2193532 on Jun 21, 2010

Took Red Yeast Rice for 30 daya, lowered LDL from 107 to 79.

Great at lowering cholesterol!

Posted by Reviewer1194625 on Sep 23, 2009

In August '08, my cholesterol was 290 with an LDL of 191. I ordered this product immediately. After taking it daily for an entire year, I can now give it a 5-star review. In August "09, my cholesterol was 182 with an LDL of 115. My weight was the same. The nurse could not believe I had not been taking a statin prescription drug. Needless to say, I will contine taking my Red Yeast Rice. Please do not discontinue this one!

I love it, no need for blood pressure meds

Posted by Reviewer3266086 on Sep 11, 2009

Two a day and my high colesterol does not cause high blood pressure.

cholestrol

Posted by Reviewer1703550 on Sep 14, 2009

This worked for me. One daily for 3 mos and my score dropped into the normal range.

Hi potency

Posted by Reviewer2546604 on Oct 15, 2009

I have found that one tablet a day keeps my cholesterol down

The doctor is best

Posted by Reviewer2172023 on Nov 16, 2009

product and price were very good, just what I was looking for.

Red Yeast Rice - Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer2904369 on Nov 23, 2009

I have lowered my cholesterol in less than a month from a deadly high level to a better than healthly level just by taking 1200mg of Red Yeast Rice twice daily. I have had my cholesterol checked 3 times in the past year and it has been lower each time. I am a fairly healthy eater, not overweight and I don't have high blood pressure. My high cholesterol is genetic and because lifestyle didn't adversely affect my cholesterol levels, I was ecstatic that the Red Yeast Rice was so effective. I plan on continuing to use this product for the rest of my life.

This is great!

Posted by Reviewer3018645 on Dec 24, 2009

Red Yeast Rice is perfect to lower you cholesterollevels. In 3 mounths 30% down. Warning, don't drink grapefruitjuse while taking this tablets.

cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer2962866 on Dec 26, 2009

My dietitian advised me that I needed to get a better handle on my elevated cholesterol and after following a new food regimen and exercise program my cholesterol had elevated higher that it was at my old diet program. It was then suggested that I try A Red Yeast Rice and after 60 days I was tested and my cholesterol levels where at there recommended levels. Great product