Mrs. Desrosiers

Posted by Reviewer2585265 on Sep 12, 2008

We had previously purchased this type of product in capsule form, but I thought I would try the larger single dose tablet because it includes the COQ10. My husband has a great deal of difficulty swallowing this large table so I have to cut it in pieces. He takes a large vitamin supplement, almost the same size as this red yeast rice tablet, but he has no difficulty with it because it is well coated. The Red Yeast Rice tablet is not coated sufficiently to allow it to be swallowed easily. I have ordered capsules again as the tablet version is just too difficult to swallow.

REALLY WORKS!

Posted by Reviewer2057232 on Aug 29, 2008

BROUGHT MY CHOLESTEROL LEVELS DOWN SIGNIFICANTLY WITH NO SIDE EFFECTS. PRICE IS GREAT TOO!

Good Service

Posted by Reviewer2811545 on Aug 18, 2008

Appreciated the prompt delivery as well as the good price. High quality product. Good service

Excellent Product That Really Works

Posted by Reviewer2264946 on Jul 13, 2008

To make this short, "It works alone to lower LDL is taken as recommended". RYR research was recommended to me by a cardiologist when I declinded an Rx for statins, which are synthetic but based on RYR, and can permamently damage the liver and muscles. When taken as recommended, 1200mg RYR 2x daily worked for me within 60 days, and I have been taking it for over ten years with my vitamins. RYR depletes CoQ10 so it is convenient to have some in the same pill. The statin manufacturers are working steady to outlaw this product as it is so inexpensive compared to the synthetics, and has no side effects. I highly recommend this product, and the ones that have used it have positive results like I did.

used for 3 months

Posted by Reviewer2235864 on Jul 11, 2008

still waiting for test to see if cholesterol drops

Doctor's Best, Best Red Yeast Rice 1200 with CoQ10, 60 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2166233 on Jul 04, 2008

I believe this is having the desired cardiovascular effect I bought it for.

Expiry Date

Posted by Reviewer2300236 on Jul 03, 2008

Product expiry date should be attached in the bottles. I could not find it in the side/bottom of the bottles I ordered.

Red Yeast Rice w/CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer2481910 on Jun 11, 2008

Excellent product. Great for lowering cholesterol.

Best Red Yeast Rice 1200 with CoQ10 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2513979 on May 24, 2008

Excellent product.Very happy. Will recommend to friends.

Red Rice Yeast

Posted by Reviewer1475847 on May 07, 2008

The product does what it is supposed to do.