Red Yeast Rice - Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer2904369 on Nov 23, 2009

I have lowered my cholesterol in less than a month from a deadly high level to a better than healthly level just by taking 1200mg of Red Yeast Rice twice daily. I have had my cholesterol checked 3 times in the past year and it has been lower each time. I am a fairly healthy eater, not overweight and I don't have high blood pressure. My high cholesterol is genetic and because lifestyle didn't adversely affect my cholesterol levels, I was ecstatic that the Red Yeast Rice was so effective. I plan on continuing to use this product for the rest of my life.

raymond n

Posted by Reviewer2914638 on Dec 02, 2008

works great!

cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer2962866 on Dec 26, 2009

My dietitian advised me that I needed to get a better handle on my elevated cholesterol and after following a new food regimen and exercise program my cholesterol had elevated higher that it was at my old diet program. It was then suggested that I try A Red Yeast Rice and after 60 days I was tested and my cholesterol levels where at there recommended levels. Great product

Great product! Great results!

Posted by Reviewer3151168 on Jan 17, 2013

I've been taking this product for about four months now and my cholesterol HDL is 102!!!!! I think this product is the reason for this great news! Thank you, Doctor's Best and iHerb!

Great at lowering cholesterol!

Posted by Reviewer1194625 on Sep 23, 2009

In August '08, my cholesterol was 290 with an LDL of 191. I ordered this product immediately. After taking it daily for an entire year, I can now give it a 5-star review. In August "09, my cholesterol was 182 with an LDL of 115. My weight was the same. The nurse could not believe I had not been taking a statin prescription drug. Needless to say, I will contine taking my Red Yeast Rice. Please do not discontinue this one!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1211142 on May 17, 2010

My husband takes this every day. He can't swallow capsules & this high-potency tablet is perfect. I grind it up & put it in his morning smoothie.

maclila

Posted by Reviewer1293471 on Nov 08, 2008

I will see in 2 months how well it worked.

Tom Miller

Posted by Reviewer1022705 on Apr 27, 2008

Very-Very good

Great for hyperlipidemia!!! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Jul 10, 2013

My husband has been using RYR to lower his cholesterol. It has been doing a great job and Dr's Best is a great product.

quality supplements!

Posted by Reviewer1136745 on May 12, 2009

used these for a while now,excellent quality!