Doctor's Best, Best Red Yeast Rice, 600 mg, 120 Veggie Caps

Works great!!

Posted by Reviewer1781484 on Sep 23, 2010

I started taking this three months ago to lower my cholesterol. The doctor gave me that long so I could try to lower it myself. My results were exciting. I went from 246 to 182 in three months. I did watch what I eat closer and tried to exercise at least three times aweek. But I attribute the good news to the Red Rice Yeast. Great item, thanks iHerb. I appreciate all the reviews which lead me to trying it.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1048178 on Jun 08, 2010

I have stopped taking prescription statin, which I was on for 10 years. This is doing the job. My doctor and I are delighted.

Natural Control of Cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer2699940 on Jun 25, 2010

I have experienced leg weakness and muscle atrophy after many years on statins. I have reduced my statin dosage and added red yeast rice supplementation to hold my cholesterol levels in check.

Best Red Yeast Rice

Posted by Reviewer1736408 on Jun 28, 2010

It's the best... keeps one's cholesterol in check. Better than the prescription medication designed to do the same thing and it's safer.

Excellent product!!

Posted by Reviewer2539132 on Jan 31, 2008

Iherb has done it again-excellent quality products at excellent prices! Keep it up, Iherb!!