WARREN

Posted by Reviewer1013809 on Oct 25, 2007

HELPED TO BRING DOWN MY CHOLESTROL TO 156 FROM 225, GOOD CHINESE PRODUCT

lower cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer2911548 on Jan 25, 2007

Great product- Has helped many of my patients who cannot (or don't want to) take statin or other RX meds.

cholesterol reduced

Posted by Reviewer1987014 on Sep 10, 2010

I am a 45yr old Irish lady my cholesterol was 7.3 in march this year 2010 and i was advised by my GP to take omega 3.6.9. 1200mg, I take 2 capsules daily , along with my red yeast rice 600mg 2 a day.I've had my cholesterol reduce to 5.2 in just five months a great result .Red Yeast Rice is an excellent capsule . Many Thanks Colette Wall Ireland

dr. best red yeast rice 600 mg.

Posted by Reviewer2686211 on Sep 13, 2010

Started taking these once a day but found within 3-4 days that I experienced muscle ache and pain similar to a prescribed statin. Cut back to 1 pill three times a week accompanied by Coq10 100 mg. and found the pain far more manageable. My colestrol levels are being managed with this dosage.

Red Yeast Rice Rocks!

Posted by Reviewer1546119 on Jun 15, 2009

..i was put on zocor for my cholesterol a month ago but decided because of everything i heard about muscle pain, i decided to give the RYR a try...after one month my total cholesterol came down from 235 to 171, and my LDL came down from 156 to 100!!...my doc is very pleased and that's when i told him i was not taking the Zocor, but now taking RYR, 600 mg 2x a day..if i happen to eat a lot of meat that day i take 2 at night instead of only one...seems to be working for me and no muscle pain or any side effects!!

Not good for me I think

Posted by Reviewer1881433 on Feb 15, 2008

This product seems to give me a tremendous amount of gastric upset.

Cholesterol Lowered Safely

Posted by Reviewer1477274 on Apr 03, 2008

My last cholesterol test was after being on Doctor's Best Red Yeast Rice 1200 mg. and policosanol 20 mg. I had all the elements tested: triglicerides, HDL, LDL in the normal range. My total was 207, but it has been as high as 283

Doctor's Best, Best Red Yeast Rice, 600 mg, 120 VCaps (DRB-00118) 311

Posted by Reviewer2984344 on Apr 29, 2008

this is part of a three producted mix that a MD told me would work as well as Liptor and your prices are 50% cheaper than local stores.

Great outcome on cholesterol test

Posted by Reviewer2768821 on Oct 10, 2007

I include red yeast rice in my supplement regiem to modulate cholesterol. My last lab results were really good. I no longer take expose my body to the dangerous statin drugs.

Doctor's Best, Best Red Yeast Rice, 600 mg

Posted by Reviewer1770990 on Jan 26, 2008

I am getting the same results from this product as I was from chemical statin RX's.