lower cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer2911548 on Jan 25, 2007

Great product- Has helped many of my patients who cannot (or don't want to) take statin or other RX meds.

The supplement so good the FDA wanted to take it away

Posted by Reviewer1829477 on Apr 02, 2014

Its true, look it up! They found out that it was a natural Statin and were afraid of it cutting into their over-priced pharmaceutical sales. I would rather stick to nature myself. You need to be careful with it, because yes, it is truly a natural drug. Honestly, if you read up on new studies about Cholesterol, it can be just as bad to have it be too low as too high. So use caution, use your brain. This is the real deal, don't pop it like candy.

cholesterol reduced

Posted by Reviewer1987014 on Sep 10, 2010

I am a 45yr old Irish lady my cholesterol was 7.3 in march this year 2010 and i was advised by my GP to take omega 3.6.9. 1200mg, I take 2 capsules daily , along with my red yeast rice 600mg 2 a day.I've had my cholesterol reduce to 5.2 in just five months a great result .Red Yeast Rice is an excellent capsule . Many Thanks Colette Wall Ireland

dr. best red yeast rice 600 mg.

Posted by Reviewer2686211 on Sep 13, 2010

Started taking these once a day but found within 3-4 days that I experienced muscle ache and pain similar to a prescribed statin. Cut back to 1 pill three times a week accompanied by Coq10 100 mg. and found the pain far more manageable. My colestrol levels are being managed with this dosage.

Red Yeast Rice Rocks!

Posted by Reviewer1546119 on Jun 15, 2009

..i was put on zocor for my cholesterol a month ago but decided because of everything i heard about muscle pain, i decided to give the RYR a try...after one month my total cholesterol came down from 235 to 171, and my LDL came down from 156 to 100!!...my doc is very pleased and that's when i told him i was not taking the Zocor, but now taking RYR, 600 mg 2x a day..if i happen to eat a lot of meat that day i take 2 at night instead of only one...seems to be working for me and no muscle pain or any side effects!!