July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Doctor's Best, Best Red Yeast Rice, 600 mg, 120 Veggie Caps (Discontinued Item)

Doctor's Best, Best Red Yeast Rice, 600 mg

Posted by Reviewer1770990 on Jan 26, 2008

I am getting the same results from this product as I was from chemical statin RX's.

Huge gas producer

Posted by Reviewer1479901 on May 31, 2008

I am another person who found this particular product to be unusable due to truly excessive gas production, at even 1 capsule per day.

Good product. Does the job!

Posted by Reviewer1014892 on Nov 10, 2007

Cholesterol levels have been reduced. Will continue to order.

Excellent Product - Best Red Yeast Rice

Posted by Reviewer2688312 on Jan 05, 2009

Taking 2 capsules/daily (one before breakfast and one before supper), this product lowered my overall cholesterol 45 points while increasing my good cholesterol (HDL) within six weeks with no dietary changes made by me. I've increased my dosage to 3 capsules/daily and will have my cholesterol checked again in a month (3 months from my last cholesterol test). My doctor anticipates my cholesterol will be even lower than before. Excellent product!

Red Yeast Rice Rocks!

Posted by Reviewer1546119 on Jun 15, 2009

..i was put on zocor for my cholesterol a month ago but decided because of everything i heard about muscle pain, i decided to give the RYR a try...after one month my total cholesterol came down from 235 to 171, and my LDL came down from 156 to 100!!...my doc is very pleased and that's when i told him i was not taking the Zocor, but now taking RYR, 600 mg 2x a day..if i happen to eat a lot of meat that day i take 2 at night instead of only one...seems to be working for me and no muscle pain or any side effects!!