been using this for a while, your prices are cheaper, can't tell if it helps

Posted by Reviewer1582361 on Nov 02, 2010

see the title

better check with an expert before using

Posted by Reviewer1753634 on Sep 28, 2010

Didn't try/use as the 1200MG made me very ill

Works great!!

Posted by Reviewer1781484 on Sep 23, 2010

I started taking this three months ago to lower my cholesterol. The doctor gave me that long so I could try to lower it myself. My results were exciting. I went from 246 to 182 in three months. I did watch what I eat closer and tried to exercise at least three times aweek. But I attribute the good news to the Red Rice Yeast. Great item, thanks iHerb. I appreciate all the reviews which lead me to trying it.

dr. best red yeast rice 600 mg.

Posted by Reviewer2686211 on Sep 13, 2010

Started taking these once a day but found within 3-4 days that I experienced muscle ache and pain similar to a prescribed statin. Cut back to 1 pill three times a week accompanied by Coq10 100 mg. and found the pain far more manageable. My colestrol levels are being managed with this dosage.

cholesterol reduced

Posted by Reviewer1987014 on Sep 10, 2010

I am a 45yr old Irish lady my cholesterol was 7.3 in march this year 2010 and i was advised by my GP to take omega 3.6.9. 1200mg, I take 2 capsules daily , along with my red yeast rice 600mg 2 a day.I've had my cholesterol reduce to 5.2 in just five months a great result .Red Yeast Rice is an excellent capsule . Many Thanks Colette Wall Ireland

Best Red Yeast Rice

Posted by Reviewer1736408 on Jun 28, 2010

It's the best... keeps one's cholesterol in check. Better than the prescription medication designed to do the same thing and it's safer.

Red yeast rice

Posted by Reviewer2420664 on Jun 28, 2010

This is great also. There is one other which I take which you don't have on the list and I can't remember the name of.

Natural Control of Cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer2699940 on Jun 25, 2010

I have experienced leg weakness and muscle atrophy after many years on statins. I have reduced my statin dosage and added red yeast rice supplementation to hold my cholesterol levels in check.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1048178 on Jun 08, 2010

I have stopped taking prescription statin, which I was on for 10 years. This is doing the job. My doctor and I are delighted.

Doctor's Best Best Red Yeast Rice, 600