Doctor's Best, Best Red Yeast Rice, 600 mg, 120 Veggie Caps

by by cholesterol !!

Posted by Reviewer2316335 on Feb 10, 2009

4-Jul-2008: total Chol: 252, LDL: 168, Trig: 168, HDL: 50 8-Feb-2009 total Chol: 214, LDL: 125, Trig: 149, HDL: 59 This is really amazing. I am taking this supplement for just 3 weeks. My doctor asked me to repeat cholesterol test, she couldn't believe it.

Cholesterol Lowered

Posted by Reviewer3193437 on Feb 22, 2010

I lowered my cholesterol from 220 to 156 is 2 months. My doctor said that Red Yeast Rice acts as a crude statin. I take this with Fish Oil. My HDL's also lowered but are still fairly high. I'll continue to take this product.

cholesterol down 40%

Posted by Reviewer3346279 on Apr 14, 2010

My total cholesterol has slowly gone up over many years. I have lost weight and changed my diet. My Dr asked me to take red yeast rice, because there is a natural statin in the yeast. After 3 months, my total cholesterol went down 40%. The LDL, bad cholesterol went down 47%. The HDL good cholesterol also went down but only 15% and it is in the good range. I would say that this works as good or better than a prescription statin. Since this costs me $5.70 a month, it is about the same as a generic statin.

No need for prescription pills

Posted by Reviewer1192669 on Jan 03, 2011

Controls my cholesterol to my doctors satiafaction

NO STATINS

Posted by Reviewer2732863 on Apr 23, 2011

THIS STUFF WORKS AND YOU WON'T RUIN YOUR LIVER AND GIVE YOURSELF SEVERE MUSCLE CRAMPS;THAT'S WHAT THE STATINS DO.NO CATARACTS EITHER.NO PRESCRIPTION NEEDED!