10% Off Orders Over $40!

Doctor's Best, Best Red Yeast Rice, 600 mg, 120 Veggie Caps

Excellent Product - Best Red Yeast Rice

Posted by Reviewer2688312 on Jan 05, 2009

Taking 2 capsules/daily (one before breakfast and one before supper), this product lowered my overall cholesterol 45 points while increasing my good cholesterol (HDL) within six weeks with no dietary changes made by me. I've increased my dosage to 3 capsules/daily and will have my cholesterol checked again in a month (3 months from my last cholesterol test). My doctor anticipates my cholesterol will be even lower than before. Excellent product!

Red Yeast Rice Rocks!

Posted by Reviewer1546119 on Jun 15, 2009

..i was put on zocor for my cholesterol a month ago but decided because of everything i heard about muscle pain, i decided to give the RYR a try...after one month my total cholesterol came down from 235 to 171, and my LDL came down from 156 to 100!!...my doc is very pleased and that's when i told him i was not taking the Zocor, but now taking RYR, 600 mg 2x a day..if i happen to eat a lot of meat that day i take 2 at night instead of only one...seems to be working for me and no muscle pain or any side effects!!

by by cholesterol !!

Posted by Reviewer2316335 on Feb 10, 2009

4-Jul-2008: total Chol: 252, LDL: 168, Trig: 168, HDL: 50 8-Feb-2009 total Chol: 214, LDL: 125, Trig: 149, HDL: 59 This is really amazing. I am taking this supplement for just 3 weeks. My doctor asked me to repeat cholesterol test, she couldn't believe it.

Cholesterol Lowered

Posted by Reviewer3193437 on Feb 22, 2010

I lowered my cholesterol from 220 to 156 is 2 months. My doctor said that Red Yeast Rice acts as a crude statin. I take this with Fish Oil. My HDL's also lowered but are still fairly high. I'll continue to take this product.

cholesterol down 40%

Posted by Reviewer3346279 on Apr 14, 2010

My total cholesterol has slowly gone up over many years. I have lost weight and changed my diet. My Dr asked me to take red yeast rice, because there is a natural statin in the yeast. After 3 months, my total cholesterol went down 40%. The LDL, bad cholesterol went down 47%. The HDL good cholesterol also went down but only 15% and it is in the good range. I would say that this works as good or better than a prescription statin. Since this costs me $5.70 a month, it is about the same as a generic statin.