Cholesterol Lowered

Posted by Reviewer3193437 on Feb 22, 2010

I lowered my cholesterol from 220 to 156 is 2 months. My doctor said that Red Yeast Rice acts as a crude statin. I take this with Fish Oil. My HDL's also lowered but are still fairly high. I'll continue to take this product.

Red yeast rice

Posted by Reviewer2512130 on Dec 22, 2009

Good does cholesterol

Red Rice Yeast

Posted by Reviewer1453187 on Dec 13, 2009

I still need a prescription drug so I will discontinue this.

Great product at helping to lower bad cholesterol.

Posted by Reviewer2334960 on Dec 12, 2009

Product, price, shipping & service all excellent.

Doctor's Best, Best Red Yeast Rice

Posted by Reviewer2684703 on Nov 30, 2009

We received the product in a timely manner. No complaints whatsoever. 5 Star.

Red Yeast Rice

Posted by Reviewer2396251 on Nov 25, 2009

Very good product.

Seems good - not sure yet

Posted by Reviewer2773477 on Oct 30, 2009

Taking 4 of these per day and 4 fish oil on doctor's orders. Don't know if it's working yet. We'll see, but the product seems to be a good one in other respects.

Keeps me off prescription statins

Posted by Reviewer1430112 on Oct 14, 2009

My husband and I use this to keep our cholesterol in check and keep the prescription statins with their side affects away.

customer

Posted by Reviewer1527944 on Aug 21, 2009

fine, I like it.

Seems to work

Posted by Reviewer3348418 on Aug 18, 2009

Beginning 1/1/09, I started taking this twice daily with a seperate 50mg CoQ10 each dose after a 12/13/08 blood test showed my cholesterol was 253 (44-HDL, 175-LDL, 172 Triglycerides). Last blood test 7/17/09: cholesterol 224 (60-HDL, 135-LDL, 144 triglycerides). To give this product a completely fair test, I changed nothing else in my diet or lifestyle. I am 5/11, 215#. I drink alcohol daily and get some, but not consistent, exercise. I would expect better results with changes to diet and lifestyle, which I plan to do. Since I waited 6 months to get blood test results, I cannot say how quickly the product acutally worked - It may have had a shorter period impact and for some, it probably does. Some have commented that taking the product version that included CoQ10 gave better results, but I decided to take the CoQ10 separately because it is cheaper than buying the product with it already incorporated. Based on the results of my trial, I would say with confidence that the product does indeed work, with results varying by individual.