10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Doctor's Best, Best Red Yeast Rice, With CoQ10 and Cholesstrinol, 700 mg, 60 Veggie Caps (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 5-star

If I could give 6 stars I would - 235 cholesterol to 101 !!!!!! WOW

Posted by Reviewer3166325 on Jun 08, 2012

6 mos ago my cholesterol was 235 Doctor wanted to put me on cholesterol drugs I wanted to try something else so I bought Doctor's Best Red Yeast Rice with CoQ10 and Cholesstrinol to day 6/8/2012 my Cholesterol was 101, I have always tryed to eat healthy so I have not changed my eating habits that much I'm not over weight and only can due moderate exercise. I really Believe in this product I never expected this big of a drop !!!WOW !!! Joyce and NO bad side effects

3 in 1

Posted by Reviewer1036965 on Aug 10, 2012

Excellent convenient product especially when you are travelling it has 3 ingredients, just take it after evening meal..

The most important product I order at iHerb

Posted by AReviewer on Jun 20, 2014

I take this along with an Omega-3 DHA-EPA supplement to manage my high cholesterol and triglycerides and I am extremely happy with it. My cholesterol levels have dropped per my blood test results as a result of being on this product. I do not take any prescription medications for cholesterol management. Unlike other red yeast rice products, this one contains not only CoQ10 but also Cholesstrinol, which has been proven to lower cholesterol. I am a skeptic and something really has to work for me to stay on it so I am happy to give this my highest recommendation. I still have to watch my diet, as anyone does with elevated cholesterol, but I wouldn't be without this product.