No major improvement

Posted by juniper on Jun 28, 2012

I did not notice any substantial improvement for my prostate and according to recent studies, there were no difference between Saw Palmetto and a Placebo. I'm currently using Swedish Flower Pollen and have experienced better results.

These help with hair-loss BUT have bad effect on your hormones

Posted by 5407917945385245687 on Apr 08, 2015

I was very happy when I started taking these. Within a week I noticed my hair stopped falling (I took them with Rhodiola) but unfortunately, by the end of the month my body started feeling different and my nipples were erect ALL the time. I stopped taking them and my breast are back to normal. I learned recently that the hair-loss could be a result of copper/iron deficiency. I have been focusing on these by eating more foods high on these (especially the copper, which is essential to absorb iron) and my hair is not falling as much, so it is worth to try.

I don't see any improvement

Posted by lunish-123 on May 25, 2015

it's not working for me

Saw Palmetto

Posted by 5456217981900494556 on Aug 26, 2012

I couldn't finish taking it for three reasons. 1. Acts as an Estrogen 2. Says NOT FOR WOMEN on most bottles. 3. Made me feel sad.

maybe too early to tell if it is a good product

Posted by Reviewer2177380 on Sep 10, 2012

I think I haven't been using this product long enough to see any difference, but I do hope it helps with my hair loss

Best Saw Palmetto

Posted by Reviewer1969557 on Oct 30, 2010

good

No results

Posted by Reviewer1598698 on Jan 19, 2012

I have not used this product long enough to see any results. I read from other testamonials that it works on thinning of hair. After I finish the product, and if I see any results I will certainly write about it.

Mr R Notman

Posted by Reviewer2895689 on Oct 05, 2008

I have not been taking them long enough to give an opinion as yet! Very easy to take.